Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Energy levels still low and have a mild headache .. Been reading and the suggestion is to add some sea salt to Water till it tasted ok but not yucky. I crave salt anyway.. So will try it :)

Really weird.. But it seems to have helped my headache is basically gone but, for a ache in the back of my head.. The salt actually tasted nice lol

I have an appt at curves gym on Thursday, there is one 5 mins walk from my house ... Now that youngest darling son is in morning nursery .. I have some me time :) till about 11:15am

Not sure what its all about, I know it's a kind of circuit training .. But don't know costs etc

Next Monday back to kettlercise 9:30- 10:30
Tuesday; house work ..
Wednesday;
Thursday;
Friday;
Oooo what do I do ;)

It costs around £35 per month and they like you to go at least 3 times a week. I went for a while. They machines are very lady friendly and placed in a circle with mats in between them. You all go around together and swap at the same time. So you use a resistance machine then do a jig or something in between on the mat do you still keep moving in between but don't overwork muscles. It's good. They will weigh and measure once a month as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Busy day today, shopping with pregnant relative getting last min stuff, then Shopping for long sleeve t-shirts for oldest son ., love matalan for PJs for the boys :). Spider-Man and monsters inc.. Flanette/ brushed cotton - Youngest son has oldest sons PJs but if I don't get him a pair he feels left out .. Going to take all short sleeve and summer stuff out and pack away have some vacuum pack bags - just can't see it getting any warmer!! Going to do the same with mine and fetch my woollies out :)

No point in giving my boys clothes away, a few new babies boys born to relatives - can hand them down in a few years .. I keep the decent stuff and the rest off to a charity shop or friends etc.

My fitbit says I've walked 6.45 km (4 miles) so far today .. Legs are aching .. Must have been really lazy recently - oh yes that me sitting on my butt!

Was reading my diary way back (jan-april 2012) before I was scheduled for my shoulder opp, I was doing so much exercise !! I need to get moving again! I have a great chance to get myself moving again!

I might even ask the doctor if they have any referrals to the local gyms etc ..

Quite enjoyed going and looking at the curves circuit system .. Would work out at £39 a month ., so just under £10 a week.. Which is 2 exercise classes .. So once I've discussed with OH I will start next week. Would do Friday but have acupuncture appt at 9:30 .. Sat is football and b/day party .. Monday I go back to kettlercise (Ounchie!! My poor legs lol) so Tuesday it will be :) feel good about that decision !

I can feel my energy and positivity creeping back.. But slowly.. Today I've only had a headache for some of the day rather than all day., I'm assuming the early nights and the ardrenotone is helping ??

When I did the fitness assessment at curves she measured me all over .. Her comments were all the fat is round your middle! The rest of you is in ok shape lol OH has said that's ok to start going to curves .. Yay!

Acupuncture this morning .. I hope it helps ! With all my aches :)

Also going to talk about the flu vaccination for my youngest son. He has the start of his 1st cold... Same patten as last year.. In pre-school/ nursery Monday and wed sore throat, sick with cold by Friday .. Monday has tonsillitis .. I'm hoping that the black elderberry syrup will help 10mls daily .,

Had a loss of 300g this week - I'm pleased it is a step in the right direction :)

Signed up for curves gym will go starting Tuesday next week! Also start kettlebells on Monday morning ...

I did go to my kettlercise class today .. HRM 448 kcals - didn't go all out, I did feel a bit light headed a few times, haven't felt lightheaded before in the class - just makes think I must be so unfit!

Re: Diet issues... Of me, myself & I

Eeeeek that's not good, did you eat before you went?
Hope you're feeling better now xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes I ate breakfast :) knew my energy levels were not great, but thought its better I went rather than leave it till next week.. Felt ok after the class was just during - looking back over my HRM details my heart beat went a bit high a few times .. Start curves circuit gym this week too .,

Started curves gym today, did 2 circuits HRM 176 for 23 mins .. Next time I will stay longer, body is a bit achey from kettlecise .. Energy levels feeling better too :)

Ahh been awake since 6am Thursday - till now my nephews wife have her 1st baby and I went to the hospital with them to help. Busy busy time .. So tired now .. Very happy but run out of steam .. Ordered Indian takeaways - chickpea curry and sag paneer for me ! Yummy :)

200g gain as to be expected no sleep and eating at funny times :)

I've also bought the Paul McKenna gastric band hypnotic book - when I went to bed last night I did it. I fell asleep before it finish .. I sleep very nice all night .. Maybe it's good to make me sleep deeper ? Will see if it help me eat less ., my portion sizes are too big .. Thought it was worth a go for £6.50 and when I was 12 Paul McKenna hypnotise me at one of his shows .. It worked then so has a good chance of working now too?! At least I think so :)

All weekend we have had takeaways .. Indian, Chinese, mcds .. Have spent most of my weekend with new baby and family as baby's not latching on properly - new mum is expressing and giving bottle once she's tried to breast feed baby for a few hours - midwife said the same kind of thing I had been saying .. So thank goodness my advise was ok .. I read loads and have breast feed 2 babies .. But I have been struggling to help her with getting him to latch on .. New mum has flat nipples which is not helping :(.

So tired and house is a mess!!

Scales up loads today .. Was thinking it was just the crap I'd eaten.. But no "surprise" got my totm today .. 3 days early :( really bad cramps across my back - thank goodness for heated car seats :) could have kept driving round for hours lol

To say I'm irritable is an understatement !! My kids got it both barrels when they misbehaved before bed!! Feel bad about that now .. But will make amends in the morning :(

Also I have NO! No chocolate in the house... I'm not counting the chocolate buttons or kids bits .., although .. Nope don't like chocolate buttons or kinder chocolates .. Want my dark chocolate :( !!

Back