Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

You're doing well Hun xx

WI today is 95.8kg so a gain of 300g .. Am due my period and I feel bloated and crampy .. Also not done as much walking this week or been to my kettlercise class as it's 1/2 term.

Just did a pregnancy test... I'm pregnant; due 28th Oct .. Explains my recent liking for lemon and ginger tea; and my odd choice of pickled onions and sardines last week lol

Symptoms:
Lots of Burps
tugging and mild crampy feeling on left side. I know I had ovulation pain left side just before my birthday.. So assuming that's when I conceived.

Sense of smell is stronger.. Can't stand the smell of bread..

Congratulations! ! The 28th oct was my sons due date too ;-) enjoy! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes it was planned, just didn't expect it so quickly lol I had been told I could have one more C section - I've had 2 as my boys were big and long 12lb and 10lb 4oz - not fat and no gestational diabetes - big heads and wide shoulders .. As I was turning 40 this year, I had a good think end of last year and decided to come off the pill in Oct - just in case I wanted to try for one more.. Period was late last month and it made me think ok I would like one more ;) and here we all are.. Just sooner than expected lol

Youngest is in full time school in Sept so that means both boys in school.

Yes it was planned, just didn't expect it so quickly lol I had been told I could have one more C section - I've had 2 as my boys were big and long 12lb and 10lb 4oz - not fat and no gestational diabetes - big heads and wide shoulders .. As I was turning 40 this year, I had a good think end of last year and decided to come off the pill in Oct - just in case I wanted to try for one more.. Period was late last month and it made me think ok I would like one more ;) and here we all are.. Just sooner than expected lol Youngest is in full time school in Sept so that means both boys in school.

I'm so pleased for you hun, I'm having my implant out end of April and we will then start trying for our first eek :) x x

I'm so pleased for you hun, I'm having my implant out end of April and we will then start trying for our first eek :) x x

Good for you.. It took 3 months for my cycle to come back to normal before we started trying .. I knew my cycle was 32 days and Oct - Dec was only 28 days .. Jan it was back to normal of 32 days .. So we thought to start trying Feb - not expecting to be caught so quickly lol

Just had dinner of steak, broccoli and sweet potato.., tried a bit of potato - just tasted yucky .., so am assuming this bubby is going to like eating primal :)

Mis-behave said:
Just did a pregnancy test... I'm pregnant; due 28th Oct .. Explains my recent liking for lemon and ginger tea; and my odd choice of pickled onions and sardines last week lol

Congratulations, Tara! That's lovely news. :) xx

I think I spent last night pee'ing lol feeling less bloated today :) and scales say 500g loss .. So I'm 95.3kg.. Today is a diet day going to keep it under 1000 kcals on diet days and other days eat what I want within the primal WOE :)

Can't stand the smell of baked beans either.. But eggs cooked in combo of butter/ coconut oil .. Devine :)

Lunch of bacon rashers, cherry tomatoes, pickled cocktail onions, pickled garlic, soft cheese.. Yum!

Wow - congrats:) wish i had discovered primal/low carb before i had my DD (soon to be 10) - i would have been happier and she would eat healthier! Still better late than never :) will be fascinated what you want to eat - my prg i lived on hot cross buns as couldnt stand the smell of anything else.......!

Back