Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Harmony tests for downs, Edwards and patau issues - plus I can find out if boy if girl .. Says 99% accurate.

Thinking of you, if only we could wish away the time .. Try to keep positive xx

Oh yes it's very accurate! I don't think they made one error yet! And non invasive so a good test to go for. Hope all is ok and hugs xxx

Going for harmony test later today.. Still feeling really down; tossed and turned most of the night.

Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Had the test today so will find out results in 10-15 days..

Oh Tara, awful that you're having to deal with this. Think positively and sending you loads of positive vibes. Take care. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

WI today 97.7 kg so 700g off - it amazing how much less you eat when your not needing to eat every 2-3 hours ( mins, seconds ..) lol

Had to have a blood test today - thought I needed to fast for it - now that was hard work - felt sick and vomity all morning - found out that I didn't need to fast, while I was Having the blood test .. But my form from the doc said I had to .. Oh well done now.

Test was to re-check my IAG levels which were high in Jan when I had the celiac blood test.

14+5 today, fasting this morning was so hard! I've found that if I don't eat breakfast within 30 mins of getting up I start feeling sick. Breakfast is 2 eggs cooked in butter/ coconut oil with dash salt, rasher bacon and cherry tomatoes. This now does me till lunch, a few weeks ago I need to eat at 11am or I started feeling sick, it's nice not to be wanting to eat every few hours.

Love my apple cider vinegar and water - weird it tastes better than plain water :), and research suggests it can help with constipation - which I had badly with my other pregnancies, haven't got that prob with this one so far.

So far to date I've only put on 2.4kg (5.3lbs) doctor has stressed that I need to keep my weight gain to a minimum.

Have my scan at 12:30 and meeting with consultant today about my results - I'm nervous and just hoping every thing looks ok on the scan.

Sorry! Thought you meant fasting as in diet wise not for a blood test sorry! Xxx

Last edited:
No blood test; can't fast at all - have to eat breakfast or I feel like will puke lol

Scan was inconclusive as baby needs to be bigger - have another scan on the 29th May.

They did say the head shape looks ok and baby is growing ok. Baby was naughty and was only showing it's back - had coke and choc and still wouldn't roll over.

Back