Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Yes much better.. My brain thinks it's off to a Zumba class at 8pm but my body thinks otherwise.. Lol

Have not gone I have an upset tummy .. Not sure why PF is here so often today .. Just hope it goes soon!

I've actually pre-paid for a spinning class tonight at 8pm.. So must go :)

Yes I did, was very hard work!! And Really enjoyed it :) sweated loads !

I looked for classes last year but they were just at the wrong times.. I need 8pm or later or 9-930am starts .. The gym said they have just recently added the later ones :)

1st time in 13 years lol bum is a bit achy from the seat .. but am feeling good :)

Just tormenting McDs asking for a burger and no bun ..but extra salad .. I get sick of throwing the bun away and there is never enough salad in the burgers ... Starving today .., couldn't wait till I got home ..

They put twice as much salad in so was quite nice if a bit messy to eat :)

No kettlercise this Monday either.. Other son has been sick all weekend.. Temp and vomiting .. Better today but need to wait till tomorrow before sending back to school.

I'm starting to feel a bit icky .. Hope I'm not getting sick :(

Going to see if I can get onto the spinning class this morning .., feeling better this morning.. Drank some kefir yogurt and had a probiotic last night hoping it would help.. Seems to have worked :)

Well... Did the spinning class.. Had a 15min stretching/ loo break and then did a Latino dance aka Zumba class... Feeling like I need to go lay down now lol

Back