Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Felling pretty good today :) apart from the fact my phone died.. Will be going to the Apple shop to see if they can help! On the iPad at the moment ..

All sorted with phone .. Get back home and then our laptop has deleted all our files and folders plus iTunes music.. AND my backup for my iphone :( .. Took it to pc world and am hoping they can recover the files/folders/ and most importantly iTunes !! Can't remember my passwords :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

All sorted with phone .. Get back home and then our laptop has deleted all our files and folders plus iTunes music.. AND my backup for my iphone :( .. Took it to pc world and am hoping they can recover the files/folders/ and most importantly iTunes !! Can't remember my passwords :(

Oh no Tara complete technology fail in your house today hey x

I've lost 4 years worth of info .. :(

Some things .. But my totm tracker backs up to email and I don't think I ever did send a back up :(

Some things .. But my totm tracker backs up to email and I don't think I ever did send a back up :(

Oh that's rubbish, it has happened to me before, I am a bit anal about back ups now.. But it's still a pain x

Cycled to school and back, boys on their scooters, was quicker than walking/ jogging.. My legs ache a bit .. But was all good :)

Did the reverse trip on my bike to pick up boy from school .. Have an achy bum from the bike seat lol

I'm sure it will get better.. Once I get used to the seat :)

Kettlercise completed .. Feeling good :) haven't been for 2 weeks .. So I'm sure I will aching tomorrow .. Although I'm meant to be spinning in the morning...

Aches not too bad mainly the muscles in my bum lol .. Going to put some arnica cream around the tops of my knees as they get a bit sore there. Hope it helps me get through the spin class this morning

Back