me now!! picture

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
photo in album of me in june 08 !! lol now no it wasn't a fancy dress party i go to raves !! kk!

Taken alot for me to put this one and broadcast it, i hate myself i can't look at it!! if i wasn't drunk i wouldn't of posed for the bloody photo lol

Last edited:
aww sweetie don't feel bad about yourself! I would kill to have legs or arms as thin as that!! And at least if you don't feel as happy as you could do you are doing something about it! You dont look gross at all!!!! x

hey hun well done on sticking your photo up. soon you will have slim ones :) i had my pic up but took it down again! im a chicken

You may be ashamed but I think you look great! You'll keep those gorgeous curves as you shrink too which is a major bonus.....
I feel really sorry for you, you're dying to get going on CD......
I was the same, I had to wait 12 weeks after my 2nd baby was born. It was a bloody long 12 weeks, but worth it as I really managed to talk myself into it.x

Hi hun, Im quite in to the cyber goth scene myself and I have to say that you look bloody amazing in that pic...Im am totally loving that outfit!!! I cant wait to get in to more of my 'alternative' clothes again :D

Thanks guys it really is difficult to have my photo up, and as for my curves i hope i dont lose them!!! as they are about the only thing i have going for me!!

Hi hun, Im quite in to the cyber goth scene myself and I have to say that you look bloody amazing in that pic...Im am totally loving that outfit!!! I cant wait to get in to more of my 'alternative' clothes again :D

I got to raves alot and i mean alot!! and i have a never ending wardrobe of rave gear i get them off ebay store ajambia, but i look at all the lasses slim in the outfit and they look soooooooooooooo much better lol but i shall get there one day :sigh: if i get on CD

Jodie honestly once you do 6 week's on this diet then you take another picture your gonna see a huge difference.

Did you call Laura?

Away to call her right now, just online to see if i had a reply from you lol which i didi so going to call her now wish me luck!!! :D xx

Back