me :)

katty

Silver Member
this was last August, one of the pictures that made my mind up to make changes. and no more of that stuff passes my lips these days, just the odd gin and tonic. ;)
untitled-1.jpg

Picture1472.jpg

this is me at the moment, enjoying being fit and healthy, still got 2 stone to lose but theres no rush, just glad to be on the road to slimness lol, will get there one day.

finally at target weight 10st 7lb
002-2.jpg

Last edited:
u look great im really depressed at the min hav not lost for past 6 weeks hav stayed the same and last week i put on half lb i weigh 11st 3.5 really want to b 10stone and its going nowhere fast!help!

u look great im really depressed at the min hav not lost for past 6 weeks hav stayed the same and last week i put on half lb i weigh 11st 3.5 really want to b 10stone and its going nowhere fast!help!
hiya, do you go to a group ? i went and sat with the new members last week for the initial talk introducing us to the plan because my weight loss has been a bit up and down. this past week i've gone back to basics and really pushed the superfree food and upped my water intake aswell as green tea. maybe you could post a food diary on the forum and someone might be able to give you pointers if theres anything you could change? i'm yet to see the results of my superfree week as i don't weigh til thursday morning. i gained one and a half lbs 2 weeks ago for no reason, even my c couldnt see where and if i had done anything wrong. i lost 1 of them last week. good luck to you for this week :)

You look fab.. Gives me hope that I can lose the weight!!! X

wow you're doing so well, it's such an inspiration to us new starters :)

You look amazing :D You will be teeny tiny if you lose another 2 stone. x

u look lovely! xxx

Amazing pictures and amazing achievement, you look brilliant

Well done, you look like totally different person. The change in the shape of your face is amazing!

getting there slow but sure, i updated my first piccys. i get told alsorts now, too thin, look ill, most people are pleased for me but im happy so thats the main thing i guess :)

Last edited:
you have done so well, and you look AMAZING! ..x..

Back