Meal Advice

FakeFrowns

So today is one of two days that I had planned a meal with a friend way before I knew i'd be dieting again and having only just restarted. I just want to know, should I have my bar and two shakes as normal and treat today like a WS day? I think if I do it would be easier to just pick straight back up again. What would people recommend?
FF :eek:

I'd say that was a good idea. it's very easy to think that just because you're having one meal, you might as well have the whole day off! but it would be a shame to sabotage a good attitude.

If you can keep the meal low carb, you'd be doing yourself a favour, too.

Good luck :)

I second that!

It's so hard to get back on once you've eaten outside of the plan

For me this is a restart I'm only day 5 but was going to cave yesterday so had some chicken n today I don't feel too bad about it at all n can just pick up n carry on TS

Either way have a lively meal and day/evening with your friend

Thanks for the replies, I think i'll just go, enjoy myself, try to stick low carb (quite hard when you're veggie) and get straight back on it afterwards. My parents called earlier to wish me luck for my exam and asked if I wanted fish and chips for tea when I got home and I immediately said no, they'd forgotten I was back on my diet. They said they wouldn't have any as to not tempt me :)
FF :eek:

Back