Meal ideas.

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey guys and gals.

i need each one of you to post a meal idea. Just one, or two if you can think off. for the EE plan.

Iv got some really social weeks coming up and am concerned i may fall off the wagon now im at target, well not fall off.. just stray slightly, so in an attempt to avoid this i want to plan my next few weeks eating .. so i can plan around my syns etc.

so, as im lazy..

meal suggestions please ???? i know your all super creative :) xxxxx

Beef stew and mash

Chicken kebabs

Beef curry

Mixed grill

Full English (this is still great in the evening too!)

Your welcome xx

-noodles,with side salad and peppercorn steaks(quorn) yummy!!
-new potatoes,veg and salmon steak
-steak,onion and mushrooms in brown breadcake, with corn on the cob and side vegetables!!
-homemade beef burgers, with egg and roast potatoes and veg!!
-pasta with grilled chicken,brocoli,peas and tandori spices
-sw pizza, jacket potatoe and beans

deserts-
-chilled lemon souffle
-missisippi mud pie
-strawberry triffle

hehehehe hope this helps

laura xx
-

ooooopsi just realised u asked for 1 or 2 suggestions lol- sorry hun x

My daughter (7) made this up yesterday:

Potato wedges cooked with fry light 1 can of tuna 1 spoon of olive tapenade(optional syns) salt and pepper fresh tomatoes and some grated cheese sprinkled over the top. Lemon juice or zest if you are feeling fancy!

(the potatoes were left over ones that had already been cooked so it was ready very quickly.)

BTW Fern Well done!

Spanish Chicken

Brown off chicken
put in a casserole dish with rice, onions, peppers, mushooms, canned tomatoes, chicken stock to cover and what ever herbs you fancy (a few black olives go nice chucked in at the end). Put in oven for about 1 hour and just keep topping up with more chicken stock as needed to keep it covered (like a risotto) and cook till rice is tender. serve with salad.

Any left over rice from this is nice cold the next day with prawns chucked in for lunch.

Other ideas are

mixed grill
vegetable lasagne
roast dinner
smoked haddock bake

How about chicken and pea risotto. Only cos it's what we are haing tomorrow for dinner as I have left over roast chicken! xx

Cook 2 chicken breasts in a tin of chopped tomatoes with a small onion & 1 small chopped up pepper of your choice. add herbs & spices to your own taste, ( I usually add some garlic & mixed herbs). Serve with savory rice .

-noodles,with side salad and peppercorn steaks(quorn) yummy!!
-

ooo this sounds really nice? do you know of nice dry noodles? the ones i usually use sharwoods? i think.. i dont really like, but then iv been spoilt with frsh egg noodles.. anyone know syn value for egg noodles? mm..

coca cola chicken with rice/mash or SW chips
angel hair pasta with crab and chilli
cheesy meatballs and herbed tagliatelle
steak with a mustard and peppercorn sauce with a potato gratin
tuna pasta bake(chopped tomatoes,onions,lea and perrins,tuna,bacon and cheese-all into pasta and bake in oven)

desserts-staceys lemon cake
eaton mess( strawbs,syn free merangues,white choc cream)
grown up jelly(diet fizzy drinks used instead of water-or if you have syns add some wine or champagne)

byron- mississippi mud pie?? is it syn free? how do i make it:D

Anyone got the recipe for this!

I have the recipe in one of the SW cook books but haven't time to copy it out atm. If no-one replies by tonight then I'll do it :D It's not syn free though but really is nice. I made it for a taster night once but made a taster one for myself first (well you gotta try these things) and ended up putting weight on that week cos I ate a lot of it!!!

Back