Attack Meal out tonight!!!

Laineymcd

Started attack phase yesterday, going well so far, my problem is im meeting my friends tonite for a meal, WHAT can I have????
Looking forward to replys...& thank you in advance xxx

It depends where your going! I had a similar problem but ended up having a grilled steak and they served live yog as well was well happy I could join in!! Copious amounts of water drank as well :)

Thanks for reply, yes was thinking steak would be ok, it's a bar hopefully they can grill it,
also 2 more question while I'm ere!!!

Can u roast a chicken with skin on & it still be ok (obivously take skin off before eating)....?

Can u use oxo stock cubes in attack phase, was going to do a roast in slow cooker but I like to use stock in it as well, any recommendations bout this.....?

Thank you x

Hiya yes cook it and then remove the skin or it will go really dry yuk !

No oxo I'm afraid it has too much salt that may stall you, and anywhere usually grill steaks if you ask :) x

As a drink diet coke us allowed and slimeline tonic good luck x

I wouldn't touch them in attack to be honest this is where you best staying by the book and being pure but its up to you :)

The book probably says u can have them... But I still would avoid even the "reduced" salt ones as there isnt actually much in it!

I know mine defo doesn't say allowed as I would have been all over it lol but there's loads of varied versions out there and the net and crazy horse advice from mentors on the chat Haha
Attack Is only short your best staying with clean protein and you will appreciate veg like never before once on cruise!!
Never thought I would be so happy to eat carrots lol

Enjoy anyway I'm away oot to party :)
Xxx

Aren't you allowed chicken skin :/ ?

LittlestWookie said:
Aren't you allowed chicken skin :/ ?

No - no poultry skin - it's where around 25% of the fat is.

I rarely eat roast chicken, but that sucks... It's the best bit! :p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LittlestWookie said:
I rarely eat roast chicken, but that sucks... It's the best bit! :p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And now you know why it's the best bit!

Back