• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

meal replacement bars

Hi guys, i'm refeeding this week and once i have finished refeeding i am looking to follow a low GI/low carb diet to maintain. I would really like to just have a meal replacement bar for my dinner as i find this really handy when at work, i currently have the flapjacks. I was thinking of having the caramel maintance bars but to be honest i think that £11.00 for 7 bars is pretty steep so was wondering is there was anything simlar like the atkins bars or sero bars, think i saw julz say something about promax bars but dont know what they are. Any help would be appreciated xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks nicki, i did read somewhere that the slimfast bars are low GI so they would probably be a good idea & a lot cheaper. I think i will try to do the same as you & have a bar at breakfast & lunch, i just dont want to over complicate things if you know what i mean. I'm so used to having 3 "meals" a day now that i would like to try & stay that way. Thanks for your help hun xx

Hi,

I def think that keeping to 2 meal replacements a day is the way forward, I went off this plan when I was away and put on weight. Im back on track again and feeling really positive and determined.

The promax bars are the same price as the LT bars - so the slim fast ones seem good value.

Good luck babe
xoxoxoxoxoxox

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Hi there, I use the slimfast bars too. They're quite good -there are 3 flavours I know of -1)yoghurt/coconut, 2)chocolate and 3)fruit.

Thanks guys i'm gonna get some tomorrow ready for after refeed, i'm actually going to start refeed tomorrow just a couple of days early. I weighed myself this morning & i was 11st which is my target & my scales are the same as the chemist. I think i'm just ready now. will start posting tomorrow about my refeed as i think it will help, cheers guys xx

nicki, well done on your maintenance! I'm so impressed!

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Hi Nicki, I noticed that you are having to order the Slimfast bars. You can easily get them in Tesco and Sainsbury. I think Boots have them too.
And you are right - they do go well with a cup of tea!
Pinkiepie, how are you getting on?