Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

meal replacements suitabe for induction help?

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by jools1986, 20 August 2010 Social URL.

1. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    I am struggling with 3 meals a day, s I have decided to replace breakfast with a shake or a bar, any suggestions other than the atkins ones as they aren't readily available round here! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    I order from Avidlite Low Carb Products

I have the sero chocolate treat bars 2 net carbs, they're lush & very filling, plus the dietimeal shake in a tub, you can make them into a shake, mousse or pudding, very versitile. Have only tried the chocolate which I think is lush & only 1 net carb per 25g.

Be careful tho there are loads of low carb things to tempt you on that site, so make sure you don't blow the bank like I do when I order from there... the colac ketchup is also fab, zero carbs!!

Happy shopping....

p.s I'm not on commission! :D

4. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(15.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have 2 Sci-MX diet shakes per day and a meal & sugar free jelly, each serving of my shake has 19g carbs. I also have an A-Z multivit & minerals, and a my Omega 3,6 & 9 supplement (as I don't like fish)

5. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    brill, thats website is brilliant! I am going to order me some sero bars to have for breakfast, they look yummy and good price too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.