Meal with hubby's extended family - i survived!!

fatstitcher

Flexi Syns today as meal out with hubby's extended family

B: Dorset Cereals Raspberry n Cranberry Porridge (HEB)made with water with banana and Total 0% fat Greek Yogurt.

L:Main Course - The Cutter Inn Chicken - Grilled chicken fillets topped with pineapple, smokey bacon
and mature cheddar (HEA) all smothered with BBQ sauce.
Served ...with New Potatoes (requested instead of chips!) , coleslaw and a salad garnish

NO ALCHOL - just had diet coke x 3 - my brother in law disappointed as I wasn't drinking as he wanted a drinking companion!!

Dessert - Cheese Board (thought better than having choc fudge cake with icecream and cream or cinnamon waffles with cream, icecream and maple syrup)
Also shared some of the cheese with father in law together with 2 of the biscuits!!

T: SW Quiche or fruit as stuffed full

Am pleased with my choices, in particular asking for new potatoes instead of chips (never thought I would see the day), and then finishing with the cheese board (I didn't use the butter) instead of the gateaux and other puddings.

Michelle

Well done you on your brilliant choices I would have dived head first into the chocolate fudge cake it's my worst enemy & best friend at the same time x

Back