Meals arrived!!!

Tridi

After doing the shakes only for the past 2,5 weeks I decided to order some meals
And ooooommmmmgggg the spagbol is soooo nice!i licked the bowl,my colleagues were quite amused bout how excited I got over bit of spagbol.

One Q can I have 2 meals a day is it slowing down the weightloss? On the sheet it only says no more than 1 bar, does that count for the meals too?

I think someone on here - maybe Phoenix? - just has meals but I could be wrong!

Think the only rule is just one bar, and just one pack that needs milk (although presumably if you don't use the milk then that doesn't matter?)

No limit on the number of meals. They are similar to the shakes in their calories /carbs - you could have all spag bol if you wanted during the day - although I'm not convinced about spag bol for brekkie!

I keep hearing how delicious these meals are....I'll get there when I'm sure they don't trigger my appetite! Gosh, I'm sooo unadventurous!!!

Spag bol is good for breakfast! Sometimes its so cold, I usually do shakes with ice and it chills me so a nice warm spag bol is yummy!

I really like the spag bol - but brekkie doesn't quite feel like spag bol time to me! I tend to have a 'latte' in the morning (ie coffe with vanilla shake).

Back