Measure yourself!

Hazie83

Hi everyone

I was feeling slightly disheartened earlier at my half a pound loss this week, so got my tape measure out & had a quick measure...

And was surprised to find Ive lost 2 & a half inches off each thigh in just 6 weeks! Plus Ive lost half an inch off the top of my arms - bye bye bingo wings lol.

So I just thought Id encourage everyone to measure yourself - its another way of checking on progress & can give you a boost if the scales arent reflecting the effort youre putting in :) x

Funny you say that I forgot to mesure myself the first week so did the second. But haven't done it again since. Will do it after wi on Monday. Def lost inches my stomach is so much flatter infant I think the whole 11lb loss has come from my stomach lol not that I'm complaining! Well done on your loss of inches x

I should have done this at the start rather than 3 weeks in. I have noticed my jeans are quite a bit looser (they were getting uncomfortable to wear) Still, I measured last night and will do a monthly check to see how I go.

Great tip, as often those weeks with the smaller losses (where they feel undeserved, not because you ate 6 mars bars in a row ;) ) are often the ones where your body's readjusting to its new size x

I only did it for the first time a month into sw, so probs lost even more than that altogether :)

Its a bit annoying tho that although my old clothes are a lot looser im not fitting into a smaller size yet - I think I must be between sizes at the minute! Grrr. Hopefully Ill be getting some smaller clothes soon tho :) x

I know that feeling well! My 14s are all too big for me but the 12s are all too snug (muffin-top-o-rama).... roll on the next half stone when I should become a proper 12!!

Back