Got the measuring tape out!

CJxxx

At the beginning if SW (well, about 10 days in!). I decided to measure my waist & hips. Today (day 53) I decided to see if I'd made a dent in the measurements. To my delight I have lost 2 inches off my waist & 2 inches off my hips.

So pleased with the result & the little boost I have now measured everywhere!! Bust, thighs (eeeek!), upper arms & even calves. I knew my clothes were fitting so much better but it is lovely to see it written down as a number. Looking forward to getting the tape out again in a few weeks.

Does anyone else measure?

CJxxx

That is fantastic well done hun xx
SW is fantastic i love it im so thankful for how it has changed my life xx

Thats brilliant!! Well done! =] ooo ive never thought About measuring my arms, thighs etc =] i may have to steal that idea =p

Fantastic, hope i manage 2 inches off my waist in that time!

I took my waist, hips and underbust measurements 4 weeks ago tomorrow, so i was actually taking them again in the morning, i will let you know how iv done in the last 4 weeks! I am doing the Turbofire program and it's 12 weeks long and asks you to measure every 4 weeks. I'm excited now after hearing yours :)

When i was just doing my own thing and exercising alot i measured. I did:
Bust
Under bust
Waist
Belly button
Hips
Arms
Thighs
Calfs

In a month i lost over 27 inches. Mostly from my boobs, under them, waist and belly button. It deffo gives u motivation esp if weight is coming off a lil slower measure ...im sure u will be pleasantly surprised.

Well done on the measuring tape having smaller numbers on :)

Back