Measurements and inspiration

loula

Last night I was watching Britain's Got Talent and was relly down in the dumps because the sponsor of the prgramme just happens to be my favourite takeaway ever, and these images of their food kept popping up. :cry: I was so close to crumbling. So I decided to do my measurements to take my mind off it and convince me NOT to drop off the plan. My LLC didn't take our measurements, but I did my own the day before I started the plan. I was absolutely over the moon to discover than in 3.5 short weeks I have lost the following:

arms: 1cm each
neck: 3cm
bust:3cm
waist: 13cm
hips: 9.5cm
thighs: 1cm each
calf: .5cm each
ankle: 2cm each

Blimey!!! Seeing those figures was enough to spur me on and I am back focused now.

So I highly recommend a measurement review to anyone who is feeling grumpy about the plan! :)

Hope y'all are having a good wkend xx

That's fab Loula and I'm so glad tosee you do the full set too!!

Speaking of measurements though, one that a lot of people on here seem to forget it their height in their stats on the left. I think that's an important one anyway.:rolleyes:

Good point, will update my height! x

God that threw me - wanted my height in inches and I have no idea how many inches are in a foot!! Had to google it!!!

:8855::8855::8855: Sorry loula :eek:

It's just nicer and easier to have a picture of someone when you know their height weight ratio. And it's nicer to have mentors and companions who are similar in stats. I have BL and Poppy at my height and where I'd like to be weight wise. Does that make sense???

Back