1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Meat Questions

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by julie19, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    The first time I ever did SW you didn't have the choice of lean meat v healthy living (for example) meat, now we do have that choice I have been buying the healthy living meats but these are way more expensive than the lean varieties, does anyone know if it does actually make any difference to your weight loss? My consultant say the lean one's have syns but they never used to & I always either cut all the fat off or drain the mince when I have browned it.

I need to start saving some cash here & there as we are on a stricy budget this month, I know green days would be cheaper but I prefer to have 3 or 4 red days a week.

Any help you could give would be much appreciated!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and save
    In the books it just specifies lean, so as long as you remove the fat you will be fine, I would stick with what you have been doing if its working don't mess with it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.