1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Lauryloopoo, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lauryloopoo

Lauryloopoo Member

Sorry this is probably in the wrong section . I bought the asda Frozen meat free meatballs yesterday and they are absolutely gorgeous. You couldn't tell they were meat free. The directory says they are 2 sins for the whole bag! And can be microwaved which makes it a really fast fix! I made a tomato sauce to go with it with pasta and made a gorgeous almost syn free dinner!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    I agree - they are delicious! I have them all the time - asda meatfree stuff is far superior to the quorn versions.
  4. Lauryloopoo

Lauryloopoo Member

I cannot understand how they can be only two syns for the whole bag though because they are so yummy.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.