Medical Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Serendipity, 4 August 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Chaps,

Yesterday went to the Doctor as felt dreadful... loads of stuff going around that the moment!
    Doctor said I had tonsilitus ( sp?) and an ear infection ( Not so good) so gave me penicilin antibiotics.
    Still feeling a bit rubbish today. Now just wondering if it is ok to do CD when on antibiotics.
    I have been having one meal a day and 3 CD supplements
    Any advice much appreciated
    S xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Its always a tough one is this, anhd my advice is to listen to your body, and also have a word with your CDC, if you feel ill, your body may need more fuel, why not have a look at 790 diet until you feel a bit better x x x

4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I think I've seen on other threads that you are advised to have some food with antibiotics. If you are already having a meal that might be enough along with the CD stuff. Not sure of how many cals you need to have in total.

Hopefully a CDC will reply with the official answer - good luck and hope you're feeling better soon :wavey:

5. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Thanks Guys,
    I think i am on the road to recovery :)
    S xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.