Medical Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Serendipity, 4 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Yesterday went to the Doctor as felt dreadful... loads of stuff going around that the moment!
    Doctor said I had tonsilitus ( sp?) and an ear infection ( Not so good) so gave me penicilin antibiotics.
    Still feeling a bit rubbish today. Now just wondering if it is ok to do CD when on antibiotics.
    I have been having one meal a day and 3 CD supplements
    Any advice much appreciated
    S xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Its always a tough one is this, anhd my advice is to listen to your body, and also have a word with your CDC, if you feel ill, your body may need more fuel, why not have a look at 790 diet until you feel a bit better x x x
  4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    I think I've seen on other threads that you are advised to have some food with antibiotics. If you are already having a meal that might be enough along with the CD stuff. Not sure of how many cals you need to have in total.

Hopefully a CDC will reply with the official answer - good luck and hope you're feeling better soon :wavey:
  5. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

Thanks Guys,
    I think i am on the road to recovery :)
    S xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.