Medium or extra fine oat bran?

I usually buy White's fine oat bran, used to buy Tesco oat bran until the robbers put it up to £1.99 a bag.

I was wondering whether to buy the medium cut one next time as Dr Dukan says the less less milled ones are the most beneficial.

I am not sure whether I would find it too bitty or not though.

Which grade do other members tend to favour, medium or fine?
00d9b1e39f02d57be65ad2a9a6eaa3b8_XL.png

c3997142576e6f4d163ead570965368d_XL.png

Last edited:
I brought the official dukan oatbran for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and found it to be the same as the medium cut :)

I prefer the medium cut especially for porridge as the fine sits in the bottom of the bowl too much, the fine however makes better muffins lol

DWTBFA where do you buy Whites from? Had to buy Tesco's week before Xmas as didnt want to be without. Is it worth buying from Dr D's shop?

You get whites from holland & Barrett

Saddo that I am.......I've had another look at both those pictures and they are both the same bag of oatbran but with different front labels.

For other saddos - to the left of the Allergy Advice section on the label there are 2 dark bits of bran - they are in the same position in both bags.

I wouldnt buy it from the dukan shop again unless they has an offer like they did a month or so back (buy one get 2 free!). Was quite expensive and looked the same as the whites one, but it is def different texture from the tesco oatbran. All 3 taste the same however :)

Back