Meet my consultant tomorrow night start Monday!

PrettyPaula

Amusing Title.
Hey everyone, just got back from a fortnights holiday, after doing Exante for a month before...

have decided for the small amount extra it costs i would like to do something where i have one on one support, a weigh in from someone else, and just some more personal help

well, im a bit nervous, very excited and ready to go!

i "know" i dont like the strawberry tetras and shakes as ive tried them, yuck! but the choc shakes are lush :)

hope to post more here! :p

wecome to cambridge and good luck for monday!

Good luck!! Im with you on strawerry lol! Im sure youll do great

Hi Paula, welcome to the forum and good luck with your first meeting on monday. :)

Good luck, this forum is excellent motivation and support as well as your CDC...looking forward to hearing about your mahoosive losses.
Dolly x

Hello and welcome..

Good luck with starting your Cambridge journey.. I'm only just starting and have my first weigh in tomorrow...

Good luck and welcome :)

day 3, struggled today, teetering on the edge of ketosis... nibbled some plain chicken because my stomach was literally knawing. hopefully tomorrow will bring ketosis and then i will be fine...

cheers Megan... i feel fine today, hello ketosis lol!

xxx

Lol I loved that first flush of ketosis. Well done making it to day 4, just hold on for that first weigh in - it will all be worth it xx

Back