Meet Up?? Hertfordshire??

Stardreamer

Supportive
Hello Dieters,

I just wondered if there is anyone in the Hertfordhsire area who would like to meet up sometime in February 2007.
My initial thoughts for the venue are either in Watford or St.Albans.

Your views and opinions would be appreciated.

It obviously goes without saying that anyone in the surrounding countys are very welcome to join in!!
xx

I could meetup. I'm North Essex but only just out of Herts. Near Stansted airport. Will keep an eye on the thread and come along if I'm free.

Dizzy x

star dreamer ..you have done well when did you start your vlcd? too far for me to travel but i hope your meet goes well .....x

ooh dizzy ...flying first time from stansted in feb ...is it a good airport for parking and food ie a mc d for my lot to eat ...not me that is .......thanks x

Mustdoit,
I started on 24/10. Currently on day 75. I am finding it really easy at the moment. Although I am really frightened about eating again. I wish to God that I don't put the weight back on. Its a shame that you can't make it. I have enjoted reading your threads.

Dizzy,
yes please come along if it all gets off the ground. it would be great to swap stories ect!!
xx

Hi Susan

I flew in Nov. But we sped through to boarding and I don't remember much. I have a leaflet still I thin with a plan I'll look for it. I know there is a Costa upstairs. There seems to be plenty of parking but ofcourse we don't use it as Taxis are cheaper.

Where are you off to?

Dizzy x

stardreamer......you did better than me i'm day 96 !! and will have lost about 2 and half stone but i'm so pleased .....will loose 1 more stone then stop... you will do it easy with only 12lbs to go ...xx

dizzy ....going skiing in france ..on a budget so as the flights were only £1.46 each to go and £0.01 to come back ....i was hoping the airport carpark wouldn't be too dear .....
when i went skiing last feb i had to have size 9 ski boots because of my large calves ..... i only take a size 4 ....my feet were hanging on for dear life the bruises were awful ....so this year should be different .......x

Sounds fab. Skiing is a bit embarassing when overweight I remember you need to give your weight when getting your ski's! Will be so much better for you this trip. You would be welcome to park by my house but I don't think you would save enough to make it worth it. We paid £15 for a taxi each way.

Stansted is great for bargain flights and convenient for us too.

Dizzy x

thanks dizzy ....will go faster down the slopes this year !! xx

dizzy ..you have 13 lbs to go ...brilliant xx

dizzy ..you have 13 lbs to go ...brilliant xx

Was 7lb pre Xmas :eek:

Still feeling good though that's the main thing.

Look forward to meeting you in Bath if not before.

Will be interested to hear about your skiing, to consider it for us lot. How old are the kids?

Dizzy x

ps Sorry Stardreamer we seem to be going off the subject.

hope stardreamer doesn't mind about the hijack of her thread .....love to meet you at Bath ...long way to come though....my boys are 14,14,13, and me 48 !! i learnt to ski in cyprus in 1984 !!

thanks chuck .......sitting on my own sat night watching tv and posting on the laptop.......just joined the Telegraph online dating .....2007 need to find love !!

thanks chuck .......sitting on my own sat night watching tv and posting on the laptop.......just joined the Telegraph online dating .....2007 need to find love !!

Good Luck with that! Hubbie and me have been together 17 years and so I back spending Saturday nights on my own with TV and laptop. LOL

Dizzy x

I'll probably be interested....depending on the date! I'm based in Ruslip which isn;t too far away from Watford and also go to St Albans regularly so could make it there as welll....

Anyone else??

Thank you Diva and Happe!! Yipee!! Well thats three of us!! I am going to try and recruit some friends from my group too.
I hope that we will have some more responses!!
Please keep an eye on this thread to see whats going on.
xx

Thank you Diva and Happe!! Yipee!! Well thats three of us!! I am going to try and recruit some friends from my group too.
I hope that we will have some more responses!!
Please keep an eye on this thread to see whats going on.
xx

Hey don't forget me!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Back