Mega hot and cold sweats on day 3

BooBooChicken

anyone else had this?

i did cd last yr and don't remember this but i did have a week of "last suppers" before i began this time...is this why i feel rubbish now?! :eek:

am in ketosis according to my ketostix and on 4 lts of water a day.

sorry hun cant help you but didnt want to read and run, hope you feel better soon.xx

thanks for your support susan, i wonder if someone will have any insight?

the hot flushes seem to have passed for now but i still feel pathetically weak with hunger!

Hmmm, difficult as we don't know your personal habits and health status, but I'm guessing its a result of the old 'last suppers'.

Not wise really, I was tempted to do the same thing a couple of nights before starting, but didn't want to make the mountain i was about to climb any steeper.
If the symptoms persist then obviously contact your GP and CDC for a little advice.

Hope that helps a little.
x

thanks martin, i feel back on form now. i am in good health but have had a dodgy diet for a while..! i really think it was due to carb and sugar overlaod before i began the diet. i know it's a bad idea to binge b4 the cd, and i only have myself to blame but i feel like i am on the road to energy and weightloss now!

thanks for your advice!

thanks jit, i don't feel like such a weirdo now!

Hi BooBooChicken,

Same here, had the sweats for about 4 days. Now fine. If anything, get occasionally cold now!

J74

Back