Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

My OH is eating an easter egg!!!! :eek:

Oh and this is the first time I've logged on to the proper site in aaaaages rather than use the app on my phone. Pamela, I didn't know you were called Pamela, hi! :) nice to see everyone's stats, goals and signatures. X

LauraLooLa said:
Oh and this is the first time I've logged on to the proper site in aaaaages rather than use the app on my phone. Pamela, I didn't know you were called Pamela, hi! :) nice to see everyone's stats, goals and signatures. X

Hahaha yep. Kacey is my oldest girl lol.x

Mooooorrrrning! X

Morning gals xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm just had vanilla caramel. Reminded me of cold custard. Nom. If it was cold outside I'd probably try that one hot. But it's not so I won't :D
More new ones to try later, mushroom pasta and chilli. Tomorrow I'm going to try my first bar. Friday night treat n all that. I'm living life on the edge! X

LauraLooLa said:
Mmmm just had vanilla caramel. Reminded me of cold custard. Nom. If it was cold outside I'd probably try that one hot. But it's not so I won't :D
More new ones to try later, mushroom pasta and chilli. Tomorrow I'm going to try my first bar. Friday night treat n all that. I'm living life on the edge! X

You're so wild! Hahaaa!
I've just had a vanilla shake, and I thought that was a lot nicer than the vanilla caramel (personal preference though isn't it!) :) I think you'll enjoy those meals! I'm having the macaroni later with cauliflower. Fingers crossed its not too awful x

Ooh I've not tried my vanilla ones, forgot about them. Exciting. And yes I'm the definition of wild!
No booze all weekend could be fun :( although I've not had much on the last couple of months anyway. It's all so worth it in the long run x

Megna92 said:
You're so wild! Hahaaa!
I've just had a vanilla shake, and I thought that was a lot nicer than the vanilla caramel (personal preference though isn't it!) :) I think you'll enjoy those meals! I'm having the macaroni later with cauliflower. Fingers crossed its not too awful x

Ps. Maybe don't add as much water as it says to in your mac :)

I won't I'll add it little by little. Better than too much!
Ahh I know how you feel. I'm going to a party this weekend for a few hours and I know there's going to be food and alcohol to resist. I'll be tapping away on this for support so you'd best be around haha!
Definitely worth it in the end :)

Megna92 said:
I won't I'll add it little by little. Better than too much!
Ahh I know how you feel. I'm going to a party this weekend for a few hours and I know there's going to be food and alcohol to resist. I'll be tapping away on this for support so you'd best be around haha!
Definitely worth it in the end :)

I might find time in my hectic party lifestyle to come on here and help you out. We can do this! X

I love the bars! I have one every day lol. Right random question but is anyone sweating more than usual lol? Im doing my housework and i know its hot outside but ive got my front door and windows open and the sweat is pouring out of me. Sweating all that water out.

Ketosis is deffo here for me. Not felt hungry all morning and just forced myself to have my 1st pack about half hour ago, Usually i have my 1st at about 8/8.30. Girls at nursery are going for chinese and drinks Saturday night. Oh the envy! Oh and they were talking about what they fancied for dinner, i kept my gob shut cause i dont want anyone knowing that im doing vlcd. They are all gossips and it would be round the whole of Ayr in a blink lol.

I dunno, I'm quite sweaty anyway :D
Only my OH knows I'm doing this at the mo. My Mum is coming this weekend and I just can't be bothered to explain myself. So I'm not going to until she asks! X

Just had the chilli, turns out I'm a massive fake meat fan. Loved it. Wish I'd got more of that and spicy spaghetti over the mac...you live and learn! :rolleyes: X

After the mac all I have left meal wise is the chilli in the white pack and the dreaded cottage pie :(

emms31 said:
After the mac all I have left meal wise is the chilli in the white pack and the dreaded cottage pie :(

Put loads of veg with the cottage pie, helps a lot!

Back