Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

After the mac all I have left meal wise is the chilli in the white pack and the dreaded cottage pie :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you have a lot of them left or just one of each? Hold your nose while you eat them?? :D

Totally o/t but have u seen how cheesy that quicktrim advert is with the kardashians rofl. Wierdos x

kaceyboo said:
Totally o/t but have u seen how cheesy that quicktrim advert is with the kardashians rofl. Wierdos x

Lol yep. Is it me or is Kim blonde in one of them? Also if you watch keeping up with...(ahem not that I ever do...) the company is something to do with Kourtney's boyf...hmmmm. x

Oh is it. I have watched it a few times lol. Theyre no daft. Worth a bloody fortune x

kaceyboo said:
Oh is it. I have watched it a few times lol. Theyre no daft. Worth a bloody fortune x

Deffo! Fingers in all sorts of pies. And why not, if I was them I'd do as much as I could while I was in demand, just incase it didn't last. Oh the damage I could do with 1% of their income! X

LauraLooLa said:
Do you have a lot of them left or just one of each? Hold your nose while you eat them?? :D

Just one of each ... Fingers x'd I get my delivery tomorrow lol

emms31 said:
Just one of each ... Fingers x'd I get my delivery tomorrow lol

Seriously, blindfold, hold your nose and you'll love them :D

LauraLooLa said:
Seriously, blindfold, hold your nose and you'll love them :D

Some how I seriously doubt that I like them if I need to blindfold and hold my nose lol

emms31 said:
Some how I seriously doubt that I like them if I need to blindfold and hold my nose lol

Yeah course you will. They'll be your favourites and you'll want to order more :D I've not had the cottage pie so I don't know what that's like but I really did think the chilli was tasty.

Ooh my packs just arrived that i ordered yesterday. I got all excited lol saddo. Well im well stocked up again x

kaceyboo said:
Ooh my packs just arrived that i ordered yesterday. I got all excited lol saddo. Well im well stocked up again x

Not sad at all! X

Oh and im also excited cause hubby phoned and said he had bought me a shaker for my work. One that u keep in the freezer or something. Sounds good x

kaceyboo said:
Oh and im also excited cause hubby phoned and said he had bought me a shaker for my work. One that u keep in the freezer or something. Sounds good x

I was excited when I got my bog standard shaker so I'm sure I'd be buzzing with a fancy freezer one! :D

Mushroom pasta update. Loved it. X

kaceyboo said:

Think you can get them in matalan for £3. Someone was telling me the other day. Might "treat" myself for when I start on the wards :') x

kaceyboo said:
Haha i use a smoothie 2 go for my shakes indoors. Get me! X

Show off :D lol x

Back