Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

emms31 said:
Morning lovelies

I'm really hungry today :( I'm worried how I'll cope at the weekend but I'm totally determined to do this and hopefully my packs will come today :)
Only lost 1/4 of a pound yesterday but I'm not going to let me get down as I've achieved so much already

How you all doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You have done really well on the scales so far. Dont let it get u down. I know what you mean about weekends, they are a nightmare. I usually love a wee vino and takeaway but never mind. Its not like its forever. Im working all weekend so that wont be so bad i hope.

Funny i woke up hungry this morning, must be a day 5 thing, our stomach trying its luck trying to make us feed it. But no! Its not getting fed so tough xx

Thanks darl I'm not going to let me :)

Although day 5 is a struggle tbh might have eaten too much protein :(

Afternoon lovelies. Hope you are all ok. Not liking the sound of day 5 sneaky hunger. That's not allowed! :D Day 4 is going great for me. Only just remembered to start on my packs. Cafe latte, extra shot is so my fave. X

LauraLooLa said:
Afternoon lovelies. Hope you are all ok. Not liking the sound of day 5 sneaky hunger. That's not allowed! :D Day 4 is going great for me. Only just remembered to start on my packs. Cafe latte, extra shot is so my fave. X

I just woke feeling hungry but a pint of water sorted that. Feeling ok now. xx

kaceyboo said:
I just woke feeling hungry but a pint of water sorted that. Feeling ok now. xx

Yay glad to here it. Drown that bleeping hunger! X

Not hungry anyone bit hot moody and headachy plus think I've eaten too much protein and veg today

emms31 said:
Not hungry anyone bit hot moody and headachy plus think I've eaten too much protein and veg today

Oh hun you don't sound like you're having a great day today. What did you have? X

Just had a lemon bar, was nice but felt like a right mission chewing it all! :D

LauraLooLa said:
Just had a lemon bar, was nice but felt like a right mission chewing it all! :D

Really not fussed on those ones! I put mine in the fridge and cut them up into bits :')

Megna92 said:
Really not fussed on those ones! I put mine in the fridge and cut them up into bits :')

Mine was a bit warm and floppy because I'd taken it out with me earlier just incase. Felt like I was eating it for about an hour! X

LauraLooLa said:
Mine was a bit warm and floppy because I'd taken it out with me earlier just incase. Felt like I was eating it for about an hour! X

Oh dear :') tbh...they're my least favourite! The praline ones are yummy. Taste like mars bars just without the caramel. Delish!

LauraLooLa said:
Oh hun you don't sound like you're having a great day today. What did you have? X

Chicken and salad :(

emms31 said:
Chicken and salad :(

Aww hun can you imagine any other time when you would feel disappointed about eating chicken and salad?? I'm sure it's fine hun. You are doing so well! X

You are so right .... Ignore me I'm just having a bad day xx

emms31 said:
You are so right .... Ignore me I'm just having a bad day xx

(((hugs))) chick. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you xxx

I'm being a whinger I'm sorry girls I should be supporting you guys too not being a moody trout lol

Don't be silly! I'm sure we'll take it in turns needing virtual hugs :D

You girls are the best :)

Think it's cos I know it's the weekend and everyone is eating fish and chips in front of me ... Barstards lol

Back