Mel D's gonna finish it this time

Lose2win ...well done for not giving into temptation :) you should be proud of yourself :)

Keep drinking the water as it keeps you feeling full up ;) and helps you shrink x x x

I agree! A picture speaks a thousand words! It's kind of hard to see a difference from looking in the mirror alone, but when you start seeing recent pictures of yourself as the the weight is falling off you will be amazed! Best of luck on the journey hun xx

x S

Oh I definately know its not because i'm not drinking enough cos I have more than 3 litres a day and I have to be mindful that I do not exceed the 4 litre maximum. I always check in the morning so I know its not that. Its a mystery
Hi hun,
If its your 1st wee in the morning, its cos its concentrated... so it will show up as darker in any case. :) L xx
Ps well done on resisting all that temptation... not sure i could so well done you...

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi hun,
If its your 1st wee in the morning, its cos its concentrated... so it will show up as darker in any case. :) L xx
Ps well done on resisting all that temptation... not sure i could so well done you...

Hiya, I did consider that but I always measure with my first wee, so the mystery is still unresolved!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay it's bedtime and I survived another Lipotrim day. My tummy is rumbling right now but I choose to ignore it.

I left work earlier than usual with a cracking headache. My boss was stressing me out cos her boss was stressing her out and I had, had enough.

I relaxed a bit with my honey who gave me a big hug and I felt so much better. We did a bit of boxing then I had my exciting vanilla shake mixed with ice in the blender :rolleyes:. I then got his dinner ready and proceeded to watch him eat it whilst I pretended that I was disinterested in food :sigh:

I can't wait to start Cambridge!! I need some variety and dare I say it solid food!! I'm meeting my new counsellor tomorrow and plan to start on Friday. I finish with Lipotrim on Thursday so my first and last WI will be Friday. I've got these really sophisticated scales that measure everything know to man, so they are quite reliable. In fact they are the same scales that my old counsellor used to use when doing home visits. I started at 16st 8.8lbs and want to be in the 15's. So fingers crossed.

Day 7

Today is my last day on Lipotrim and to say I'm relieved is an understatement!!

I think the guys on this part of the forum are great and I thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and praise. I wish you all well on your respective journeys. I will be checking on you all from time to time and I hope you all visit me when I start my new diary in the Cambridge section - I'll be sure to give you the link.

Best wishes

Love Mel D xx

Last edited:
Well done Mel and best of luck on your continuing journey to goal x

Weigh In

Well I had my last Lipotrim weigh in. I followed the plan to the letter for 7 days and lost...... 8.8lbs. That makes me 16 stones exactly not an ounce over or under. I was hoping to get into the 15's but I guess it wasn't supposed to be this week :sigh:

Anyway I still done good so I should be chuffed :)

I'm gonna end on a good note and say I wish you all the very best and good luck in your journey.

Love Mel D xx

you both WILL get there x

Lose2Win said:
YAY I'm in the 15's, I'm in the 15's. I just weighed this morning and I'm 15st 11.4lbs :D

Can you have a slice of lime or lemon in soda water ?? X

Lose2Win said:
Peach Pip is correct it is likely to take you out of ketosis :(

Thanks ladies .. Glad I didn't bother .I thought it would have been okay :)

Back