Mel D's gonna finish it this time

Lose2Win I can so relate to your story .my weight. Has crept on since I got married again 5 years ago .I can't even bear being undressed in front of him .but I am going to do this :) for myself and maybe a spark to my marriage ! Good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Catlacky

I know what you mean about putting back a spark. Since I've put on the weight I have been so unromantic. Half the time I can't be bothered and the other half I'm tired :sigh: Even my OH commented that I seem happier and more enthusiastic when I'm slimmer. :eek:

So here's to losing loads of weight and putting back the spark xx

Good Luck honey and wish you all the best on whatever journey you decide to take x x x

Day 5

I had a hot chocolate this morning but the taste is really starting to cause my resolve to wane. I’m not particularly hungry but I keep seeing nice food and long to taste it. I couldn’t even watch Australia’s Master Chef last night as I knew watching all that food would drive me crazy!!!

This morning my honey made me laugh. Whilst getting dressed this morning he paid me a compliment (I think). Our exchange went something like this:

Honey Hi baby you’ve lost weight you know. I can really feel it when I hold you
Me Really do you think so?
Honey Yeah, I noticed it from Saturday
Me But baby, I only started my diet on Friday
Honey I know, but you lose weight really quickly
Me :confused: Huh, you’re being silly there is no way you could notice it in one day
Honey No its true. You lose weight quickly but your problem is that you put it on really fast as well. You must have a really slow metabolic rate

What more could I say :rolleyes:!!

I had a hot chocolate this morning but the taste is really starting to cause my resolve to wane. I’m not particularly hungry but I keep seeing nice food and long to taste it. I couldn’t even watch Australia’s Master Chef last night as I knew watching all that food would drive me crazy!!!

This morning my honey made me laugh. Whilst getting dressed this morning he paid me a compliment (I think). Our exchange went something like this:

Honey Hi baby you’ve lost weight you know. I can really feel it when I hold you
Me Really do you think so?
Honey Yeah, I noticed it from Saturday
Me But baby, I only started my diet on Friday
Honey I know, but you lose weight really quickly
Me :confused: Huh, you’re being silly there is no way you could notice it in one day
Honey No its true. You lose weight quickly but your problem is that you put it on really fast as well. You must have a really slow metabolic rate

What more could I say :rolleyes:!!
Lol.... Thanks.... i think!!!

I just finished my first workout with my new kettlebell DVD. OMG I'm knackered!! I think I might need to get a lighter one cos the 7.5kg one I got gets really heavy after the first few reps. I had a good stretch after but I know I'm gonna ache tomorrow :( oh well no pain no gain :sigh:

Well done kettlebells are so good for you they are a full body workout!! x

Day 6

I am so tired today. OH woke me up with his
incessant talking on the phone when he got in from work at 3.30am. Then I had difficulties getting back to sleep and when I did it was time to wake up again. I feel weak and exhausted like I could spend all day in bed. But alas I have to work.

Fogot to mention. I got a really strong reading on my pee stick today. It was so dark I had to double check that it was not TOTM!!! I have never had a reading like that before so was really shocked - This Lipotrim malarkey must be working :D

A very very dark can mean your dehydrated too chick.... Make sure your drinking enough.... but pink is def good!! x

A very very dark can mean your dehydrated too chick.... Make sure your drinking enough.... but pink is def good!! x

Oh I definately know its not because i'm not drinking enough cos I have more than 3 litres a day and I have to be mindful that I do not exceed the 4 litre maximum. I always check in the morning so I know its not that. Its a mystery

I am so struggling today. I feel famished. I never thought I ‘d say it but I long for some vegetables, salad or fresh fruit. I’m gonna have a peppermint tea :(

I'm sitting at my desk at work drinking this rank strawberry shake and all I can smell around me is wonderful food :cry:

We have no eating area in our office so everyone eats at their desks. I can smell Chinese and West Indian foods. I can see cakes and biscuits :drool:. My colleague even offered me a chocolate bar which I refused :wave_cry:

I gotta keep telling myself I can do this as it almost feels like I'm dying (well that is a bit of an exaggeration). Seriously though I am seriously being challenged at the moment. I have to keep looking at my old skinny photo that I have on my phone to help keep me on the straight and narrow!!

Back