MelanieP's Weight Loss Journey 2008

Hi Pea,
Yep, I had a biscuit on Friday, she said "you wont be eating them next week, will you" having my "£$%^&*! boss off for nearly 3 weeks will help too.

Right I'm off to load Microsoft office to my PC and write up my Appraisal notes.

Here's to tomorrow and the begining of a new chapter in my life

good luck mel,take no notice,you can do it xx

First morning not going too badly, getting a bit hungry, but that's normal for me :D

Keeping myself busy. :D:D:D

ARGH :mad::mad::mad:

I've just eaten my first foodpack infront of the guys I work with and they are not being very supportive, urgh that lookslike baby poo, I'd rather just eat a plate of veggies with bisto.

Well I'm not giving in, my response is well when I'm in my size 12's at christmas and nice to know I have a supportive team.

I will do it and sod them all :D:p

I've had 3 foodpacks and not hungry, could eat something, but not too bad, a bit light headed though.

Still at work going to do another 10 minutes and go home.

Girls have been more supportive this afternoon, they're still not sure about it though.

Went to bed at half 9 last night, wasn't starving but felt I needed to eat something and lacked energy, couldn't stop thinking about food, so off to bed I went.

Woke up starving, stomachache, headache & grumpy. Took 2 paracetamol and drank a glass of water felt a bit better, not feeling myself today. Had to do another appraisal this morning, not in the mood for it, but they are all done now. One of the ladies on my team helped me write something constructive, but critisising for the response to my appraisal, happy with it, but not looking forward to my bosses response to it.

I weighted myself this morning, yesterday in boots (I forgot before leaving for work yesterday) I weighed 22st 10lb, this morning on my scales after half a pint of water I was 22st 4.5lb. I know the difference is water but made me smile.

Pea - I drank 3 litres yesterday, slacking today, but will catch up to 3 again today.

Roll on ketosis :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks Pea. I'm just not feeling myself today, I know it will get better and that's keeping me going. Doesn't help someone has just cooked popcorn, which smells lovely

I'm getting through the day, just as the last person left the office I thought to myself ooh I could have a biscuit now everyone has gone - I haven't given in and have the willpower today not to. Just the thought of not having a biscuit until atleast September has depressed me.

I WANT FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think I'm in the starvation stage and I want to eat everything in sight, I'm on here stopping myself rooting through the cupboards.

Only up to watch Supersize vs SuperSkinny as soon as it's over off to bed I go.

Challenge for tomorrow is a day off and on my own, I am seeing my CDC at 1030 though, so that at least should get me through the day.

:argh:

Am watching the second part of Supersize vs Superskinny cos missed it originally. You can do this Pea, just think how great you'll feel seeing your CDC knowing you're already on day 3 :hug99:

Hi Pea
I forgot how tough it is the first few days. I've felt sick most of the day, it feels like my stomach acid is nearly into my throat and have a headache, I've been taking paracetamol and ibroprufen all day.

You're right though, tomorrow is day 3, day 5 will be here before I know it then day 7. The thought of not worrying about food after about 2-3 weeks is keeping me going.

Weighed myself just now, I'm at 22st 4.5lbs, which is the same as this morning, not bad after 4 foodpacks and 3.5 litres of water.

I can do this and I will do this

Whoo hoo on the scales, babes!!! :cool: :bliss: Hope you get on well with your CDC tomorrow, and keep thinking this way - positivity is GOOD!!! :clap:

I'm finally doing it, just getting ready to see my new CDC.

Be back online after :D:D

I've lost 9lb in 2 days :party0011::party0011::party0011:

My last foodpack was out of date, so only just had breakfast, but 9lbs :D:D

To all those at work who thought this diet is rubbish :massmoon:

I'm not sure if it's the day off work or this diet, but I cannot remember the last time I couldn't stop myself smiling :p

Back