MelanieP's Weight Loss Journey 2008

Today has been strange, I feel hungry so have a pack, but then I feel sick. I'm sure it will pass, but it's annoying me, I want to feel normal.

Try splitting them hun thats what i do i find it helps cos if i have a whole one i feel sick

I'll give it a go, it just never feels enough.

I jumped on the scales this morning, I've lost 13lb by my scales in total, cannot wait until Wednesday.

Splitting the packs may well help you honey - sorry you're feeling a bit icky! And whoo hoo on the scales!! :cool: :clap:

woohoo on the scales well done i still use the same amount of water it says on the pack makes them easier to drink as well as more filling.... my weight has hit a stall but the inches are going lol

Hi All
Having an ok weekend, I did have scrambled egg instead of a pack for lunch, I just needed it, checked ketosis and it's still ok just showing I need to drink about a bit more.

I bought mum and dad lunch and made the decision before we went to have scrambled egg, left the toast.

Had a walk along the prom, luckily the wind has died down.

You sound cool with your decision, and this is your journey. Well done getting through the weekend Pea :clap:

Hi Pea
Yeah it was a decision I made before even leaving the house, it wasn't a case of deciding to just have a pack and lapsing. It was carb loaded and not affected ketosis or my determination. :D:D:D

Today is good, I've had 1 pack a litre of water, about 50 cups of coffee - the heating at work has packed in, with the gale force winds on Friday it broke wires so now not working. I work on Felixstowe dock and it's been horrendous, lorries everywhere because 1 terminal is closed due to the crane's crashing on Friday. Oh what joy!!

CD is going really well, but I feel down today, just one of those things I guess.

Today has got better, heating was fixed at work, so I could actually take my coat off. Think I was down, becuase I was working on a nightmare spreadsheet. This kind of day is boring which makes me want to eat, I had an extra pack, not great but better than something else.

Jumped on the scales tonight, 21st 10 3/4lb so should hopefully be 21st 9lb on Wednesday for my weighin.

Whoo hoo Pea, you're cooking on gas!!! :clap: Glad the heating is sorted out, and better an extra pack than a snack from the canteen :cool:

Hi Pea
I feel that finally I am getting somewhere, not 100%, but then who is. Really want to be 2st down by end of March.

How are you getting on??

Mission 2 accomplished (gave up bread) and moving to Mission 3 : giving up potatoes :eek: :eek: Could be an interesting week......

Hey Pea
Woo Hoo given up bread, that is a mission and a half :talk017:

Good luck with the potatoes, it's tough giving up carbs I do miss them.

I'm doing ok Pea, I need to hide the scales though, Yesterday they said 21st 10lb, today they are 21st 11lb - far from givin up, but not giving me much to smile about.

Hmmmm, methinks the scales are not going to help you. Take out the batteries, and put the darn scales under the stairs!!! :eek: :eek: More :vibes: cos I reckon you're gonna do absolutely great tomorrow :hug99:

Thanks Pea, think they are going to be relagated to the loft or my brothers house. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :p

Back