MelanieP's Weight Loss Journey 2008

Melaniep

Yay, I start on Monday, soooo looking forward to it. See my CDC next Wednesday, but she is happy for me to start with my old packs Monday Morning.

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Go for it hun!

Gx

Thank you all, I am trying to cut down this week, already got a headache as I've virtually cut-out carbs, but it will be worth it.

Well today was going well, but feeling hungry so just ate 3 biscuits :break_diet: not the way to go cutting down really is it :sigh:. I am hungry, but think it was more to do with lack of carbs than actual physical hunger, as I've only just eaten my dinner of cold chicken bits.

Being in work doesn't help, so going to finish invoice I'm working on and outta here for 8.

I will do better tomorrow or i'll kick my own backside :whoopass:

Forgot to say, I've told the girls on my team that I am starting CD next week, they have not been very supportive, saying there are better and healthier ways to lose weight and all the rest of it. I'm sure they will :whoopass: if I break it, but not what I wanted to hear.

My Grandma however said good, she is pleased I am doing something about it and with her and my mum :whoopass: if I don't stick to ity and put the weight on again will help.

Just found this :whoopass: and think it's hilarious.

Right on with invoice and home :whoopass:

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

You go for Cambridge and never mind what anyone else says - you will soon be at goal.

Folks are usually worried in case you end up looking better than them!!

Hope all goes well for you

Now listen Pea I may no longer by your counsellor but I am here for you.

You are a distance from me, but if you don't get you A in gear I will drive up there and do this for real.

Come on you know you can do this.

Just think what this will feel like for real

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Thanks ladies, I am going to do it, no question of that and I intend to stick to it 100%. They have encouraged me to do Weight Watchers, but as soon as CD was mentioned it was sighs and tuts.

Linda - I bet you would too :cool: I'm still looking at becoming a CDC myself, so I'm going to need it.

I've got my apprasial tomorrow, not looking forward to it, I haven't got on with my boss since I got back off holiday begining of October - apparently I'm crap at my job, would be so bad, but I haven't actually had the time to do my job since May last year and he hasn't supported me at all. I'd better fill in my form ready for it :cry::cry::cry:

Today has been horrible, my apprasial went badly. Basically I'm a rubbish supervisor who only thinks of themself who has to have an opinion on everything and my opinoin is always the right one.

To be honest I haven't been that good at supervising, but there are mitigating circumstances, i.e. My workload was far too high to do anything but that in my 9-12 hour days. response to that was I didn't manage my time wisely and a good team leader would make the time to do the job and develop the team.

It's frustrating as I did everything I could, but just had too much other work to do.

Anyway, he is now not in the office until 17th March - woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! and I should be well and truely into CD by then, just gotta keep my calm and not get stressed when he's back.

Hey Pea, :hug99: on your appraisal - try to build on the time he's away so when he returns you can prove him wrong. And you know that people always have negative stories to tell about ANY diet. You stick to your guns, get yourself in gear, and get going mate!! :hug99:

Ok, I've tried to cut down, but that just hasn't happened, well not as much as i'd of liked. I haven't been too bad until today, but then I am in the office trying to get some work done - peace and quiet. I love my team to bits, but they don't stop talking.

I've done it now, no turning back - couldn't even if I wanted to, last piece of non CD chocolate has passed my lips until I'm size 12-14.

I am nervous and excited all at the same time, I really want CD to work for me this time, but is that enough to get me through the first few days of starvation before Ketosis hits me???

Well here goes to round 2 of CD

Good luck Melanie! I will be looking at your thread everyday from now on.:D

I didn't tell anyone at work that I am doing CD as I can do without negative attitude :rolleyes:

Elie xx

I;m not feeling nervous at all now, just excited about loosing all that extra weight. Also might be becuase I've just had my last supper.

Yep 4 packs a day, which does make a lot of difference it's 3 meals and a snack really, not sure if I'm going to have 1 later in the evening after my dinner, sort of 8 - 9 when I start thinking what is in the cupboard or split 1 for morning and afternoon. Maybe go for having the extra in the evening and if I get too hungry I can have it earlier in the day, decisions decisions :confused:

I am going to do it and sod them all at work, I'm going to be a skinny minnie :party0019::party0011::party0049::princess:

There are going ot be days where I get close to giving in with :devilangel: but atleast one of the ladies on my team has said she will :whoopass:

Back