Melanie's Diary - I've lost 4 stones!

Been missing in action for a while now - I completely lost all motivation there for a while and managed to gain 2.5lbs this week! I know I didn't stick to SW but I didn't think I'd eaten that much either! I didn't want to come on here and be all moany and grumbly and didn't have any support to offer anyone else so I stayed away. Anyway, I've been back on track 100% this week and hope for better things at Monday's WI. I'm so annoyed with myself.

On the upside, day off work today so I'll spend this morning studying, then a run (yes a run!) on the treadmill this afternoon, maybe a dvd, a bit of a read, lolling on settee etc - bliss.

Today's menu

B all bran (B) milk (A) chopped banana, grapes
L homemade spicy chicken and pepper soup
D beef goulash, potatoes (B) veggies

Snacks - fruit, yoghurt
Syns - possibly a glass of wine or two tonight, but maybe not, still trying to cut back on syns this week to redeem myself.

And the humour moment of the week? OH ironed a pair of trousers for me for work the other morning and when I put them on I could only justly fasten them and they were really tight. I was absolutely gutted and nearly crying, thinking 2.5lbs can't make my pants not fit surely, until I realised he'd ironed my daughter's trousers instead of mine - we both have a pair exactly the same except for the size of course, and I was trying to force my fat ass into her thin girl pants!

Have a good day everyone.

Hahahaha - Mel that is hilarious!!

On the 2.5lbs, you know you can shift that hun, you've done so well and it's only natural to get a bit fed up of it, try looking at some old photos of yourself... that always motivates me.

Go girl x

Thanks for that Louise. Back to basics for me, and I managed to shift 4.5lbs at WI last Monday to get my 4 stone award - yay me!
Have had a really busy week so not had time to check out minis this week but have just come on to update ticker and stats.
Hope you're all ok.

well done you on your 4 stone award! xxx

Back