Mela's Weight Loss Journey

Thanks hun xxx

Not a great week but I still managed a loss of 1 pound. Also I know why so thats the main thing. Back on plan 100% for this next week!!!

Yay I lost another 2.5 lbs this week even though its my star week! This gives me my 1.5 stone lost award too :D

Even though I was poorly this week an ear infection so unable to exercise and had my son's 1st birthday party last weekend I have still managed to loss 2 lbs thanks to lots of soup & salads!!! So pleased :D

Yay!!! I'm really pleased this morning as I've managed to lose 2.5lbs this week!!! So chuffed as I've had to be extra good for 4 days to make up for a day off plan and two days of full syns over the Easter weekend. At one point I'd gained a pound so I didn't think it was possible :D

Well just 0.5 lbs lost this week but it could have been so much worse! We went to cornwall this weekend and I had 3 days off plan thanks to wine & pizza!!! I came back on Tuesday and then weighed wednesday morning only to discovered i'd gained 2lbs :( So I've been very good for a couple of days, eating lots of homemade soups & salads and doing tons of exercise! Phew is all I can say...now just 1.5 lbs off my initial target :D

:bliss: yippee!! Well done for pulling it back hun and half a pound is still good, especially after pizza and wine! HEHE.

xx

Thanks Nikki :) I never thought I'd be so pleased lol! Almost at initial target but not a size 10 yet so will aim for lower once I've got to first target xxx

Soooo exciting being just 1.5lb off you first target!! You must be thrilled! Do you know what your second target will be yet?

xx

Thanks Nikki :D Not 100% sure yet but probably another 1/2 stone - just want to be a size 10 but unsure how long that'll take as have been a 12 for ages now so due another drop soon I hope lol! x

Well I've only gone and done it :D I reached my initial target weight today and gained my 2 stone award :D So pleased...only downside is I'm not finished yet but will enjoy reaching this goal for today and amend my target weight tomorrow lol!

Another two pounds off for me today so even with my new target its just 6 lbs to go :D

Just 0.5 lbs off this week as its not been a great one food wise with 1 day off plan & 3 using all my syns! Must go back to being good...need to cut out the booze again which will be tough with the bank holiday on the way. I'm not going to have any until Sunday afternoon at our post Monaco GP BBQ. Plus side to this week is that I've been exercising loads and you can really see my muscles toning up nicely :D Must try harder though...

Oh rats! I did a cheeky scale hop & I'm heading for a STS at best this week! Really annoyed as I've only had 1 naughty day & have more than made up for it with exercise :( feeling really down as everything is slowing down now but still need to lose to get into my size 10 goal jeans & shorts :(

You can do it... look how well you have done.. some weeks will be tough, but the effort will pay off in the end!

xxx

Mela said:
Oh rats! I did a cheeky scale hop & I'm heading for a STS at best this week! Really annoyed as I've only had 1 naughty day & have more than made up for it with exercise :( feeling really down as everything is slowing down now but still need to lose to get into my size 10 goal jeans & shorts :(

Oh hun, don't get down :-( it happens to the best of us. I've got such a busy weekend and know it's going to involve lots of alcohol but really don't want a gain next week! Positive thinking xxx

@jakeyc thanks babe x

@Nikki - cheers hun - I know I'm being tough on myself...just feel like this last bit will take forever! Have an awesome weekend - you deserve it xxx

I managed a loss of 1 lb in the end which is better than nothing! Just a little depressing to see my pathetic weekly average of 2lbs reduce to even less...but then I guess I am nearing 'target'...even if it is slowly!!!

Mela said:
I managed a loss of 1 lb in the end which is better than nothing! Just a little depressing to see my pathetic weekly average of 2lbs reduce to even less...but then I guess I am nearing 'target'...even if it is slowly!!!

A lb is still good hun! Im pretty certain I won't get that.... BBQ tonight with cocktails. Followed by pub for 2012 euro qualifier tomorrow and away Sunday night! Xxx

1.5 off this week...not happy with it but it could be worse I guess. Just need to shake off my constipation and get star week over with then hopefully all my exercise will pay off.

Back