Melissa's Diary -Vauxhall dealer trashed our car & 13lb to go, yippee

Yes defo Mel!! Otherwise you won't have bought what you intended - jeans in the size below - so you can shrink into them.

Ace news! Well done!

Yes ! You're right, I ought to take a pair of size 10's although my head really really really can't get around that !!!!!!:eek:

I had a barrier about not believeing that I would get beyond a size 16. I think its coz everywhere I shopped had the "Size 16-30" label and I had always shopped in those places. So a part of my brain didn't believe in clothes smaller than a size 16 :D

I know what you mean. My head weight is 14-16 because before I ballooned in my mid-twenties thats always where I was. I went from real 14's, Wallis 14's to real 16's and then Wallis 16's and when the Wallis 16's got tight on me, I'd always make an effort for a few months and would be back to a comfy zone again.

For the last 4-5 months, I've between 16-18 and some 14's, but they aren't real 14's, LOL. Oh to be a proper 14...then I'd even be happy with a Wallis 12!! LOL

Enjoy visualising yourself in your 10's and it will soon be here - the day when they fit.

BTW, glad to hear that you are looking forward to Cornwall now, I remember when you first announced it you weren't happy, but glad looking forward to it now, I'm envious I'd love to live there.

Hiya, just wanted to say thank you for the information and inspiration. You truely are Magick ;)

And yes, bring on those size 10 jeans :)

I know what you mean. My head weight is 14-16 because before I ballooned in my mid-twenties thats always where I was. I went from real 14's, Wallis 14's to real 16's and then Wallis 16's and when the Wallis 16's got tight on me, I'd always make an effort for a few months and would be back to a comfy zone again.

For the last 4-5 months, I've between 16-18 and some 14's, but they aren't real 14's, LOL. Oh to be a proper 14...then I'd even be happy with a Wallis 12!! LOL

Enjoy visualising yourself in your 10's and it will soon be here - the day when they fit.

BTW, glad to hear that you are looking forward to Cornwall now, I remember when you first announced it you weren't happy, but glad looking forward to it now, I'm envious I'd love to live there.

Its interesting stuff Lottie because I really believe we can limit ourselves by what we believe as our subconscious takes it queues from our beliefs. So we have to visualise ourselves smaller and believe that we can be :)

Yes I have got my head around Cornwall. I want to be back there but I didn't want to give up my good job the likes of which I won't find down there ! However, I have left it now so I feel ready for the change.

Its interesting stuff Lottie because I really believe we can limit ourselves by what we believe as our subconscious takes it queues from our beliefs. So we have to visualise ourselves smaller and believe that we can be :)

You are so right. It's v hard visualising when there is nothing to compare yourself to though isn't it? I always need guidance...so I guess if I can't visualise what I'll look lke, I'll have to be content with visualising numbers ... getting on the scales and seeing it rest at 10 stone.

(Just had an excited shudder imagining that!!!!)

We planned to go to Cornwall today as we now nearly have completion of our property transactions and also planned have the car MOT'd yesterday in readiness.
How was the MOT? I can't tell you cos Vauxhall dealers' MOT computer is BROKEN.
How did they break it? THEY USED OUR CAR
Put it up on a ramp in front of the computer, revved the engine to do the emission test and accidentally slipped the gear into drive....
Smashed computer, smashed car. Would you believe it???

We have a car on loan (much smaller which isn't great for transporting stuff down there ) but if we end up staying down there this time then the Vauxhall dealers have to drive our car down to do the swap. Stress we don't need really :mad:

Anyway, for the good news, another 3lb lost so only 13lb left to go before food is back in my life :eek: :D

So off to Cornwall in a few hours.........only dial up down there until we are sorted so may not be around much, how will I survive without Minimins ?:cry:

be good everyone :)

Hi hun. Sorry to hear about your car.

Welcome to Cornwall though, its a glorious hot and sunny morning here at the moment. Will be out in the garden sunbathing this afternoon no doubt.

Have a good journey down.

X X X And well done on the weight loss too btw!

OMG Mel what a bunch of professionals ...eh !

Wahooooo your move has come round quick. Its glorious down here still. Hope things go smoothly.

Anyway, for the good news, another 3lb lost so only 13lb left to go before food is back in my life :eek: :D

So off to Cornwall in a few hours.........only dial up down there until we are sorted so may not be around much, how will I survive without Minimins ?:cry:

be good everyone :)

Sorry to hear about ur car.. my car is in renault for service at mo.. hope they don't wreck mine!

We should hopefully both hit goal at the same time.. how cool is that! I have my low GI plan (rosemary conley) for when i reintroduce food... hopefully it will work combined with running :)

Have a good time down in COrnwall, Speak soon

kx

what a disaster about the car.
Such a bizarre accident ,may,one day,be a good story over a glass of wine.

in the mean time as they aren't lending you a car 'as a courtesy' but to recompense you for their negligence,can't you lean on them to give you something bigger.Like for like etc?

Don't go away, dial up is good enough to sty in touch.
We need to hear about the food. You can eat it ,we can sill drool.

Mel,how are you.
I know you said you'dprobably go quiet as internet poor at new house...but it's been ages.

I do hope you are well & want to say I'm missing your cheery posts

Back