Melissa's food diary! Count down to graduation (20 weeks!)

Sat 13th March

Breakfast = Porridge (5) apple

L= Rice with brocolli, carrots, red pepper, onions

D= Spaghetti Bolognase yum yum. Making burgers for OH and I haven't had my hexb so I am going to have one of these aswell!

syns = Mini pack of Animals (6) porridge (5) :( I thought my porridge was hexb so i was gutted to find out it wasn't! I don't even like porridge that much! :(:(

What porridge did you have? Most types of porridge are hebs.

Ah that would explain it. Plain porridge oats are better value for money and you can sweeten it to your liking. But have whatever you enjoy.

Sunday 14th (Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there!)

B= Apple (on the run)

L= Homemade burger, Bun (hexb) bacon, lettuce, egg, salad
dessert = eton mess 2x mini meringues (2) squirty cream (1) lots of strawberries!

D= I am shattered and oh is having a chinese so i am going to get egg fried rice (4) with curry sauce (6) but i only half half a serving so technically (3) maybe get some poppadoms from tesco at 1 syn each (i think) I am going to have some brocolli with it aswell and have an apple for afters! Not the best meal but I am a tired bear and I have a long week in Uni! Guna order this get my PJ'S on, watch dancing on ice and then bed time for me! hehe x

My OH's granny bought me a massive bag of giant buttons cos she knows i love them (they were the reason i got fat in the first place!) and I haven't seen her since crimbo so she doesn't know I am doing SW! Bless her! I am going to use all my will power to put them in the bin or try and give them away! OH is doing the 6 mile sport relief mile so he won't have them!

You can get a meal for that, beef in mushrooms is 4.5 syns, chicken with mushrooms is 5.5!! and then you rice 4 syns, split between 2, that would be about 5 syns in total :) and you wont need to cook any broccolli as it comes with mushrooms! Mmmmmm! You can tell i try to get the best out of my syns :p Enjoy! xxxx

I'm really fussy with my food! I don't eat beef (apart from mince) lol and I don't like mushrooms! lol I would have had a chicken chow mein, but I found out that my local chinese doesn't use breast meat for it and I only eat that! lol

I blew it anyway, as I ate 4 spring rolls aswell and a whole bag of cadburys giant buttons! Been to the gym this morning already and going this evening! I felt so minging after, I was so full I couldn't move! Never again lol :eek:

Tues 16th March

B= Apple (on the run :(

L= Roll (hexb) ham, low fat cheese spread, red pepper, 2x chicken satays. 1x peperami (1)

D= Is going to be Carbonara I think! SW style ofcourse with a side salad! yumyum

Syns = eton mess meringue (2.5) cream (1) strawberries!

So hopefully only 4.5 syns for the day!

What pepperami are you having for one syn? *eyes lit up*

The snack little ones! I love them hehe

Peperami Peperami, Lunchbox Minis 10g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 2
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Okay girl, here I am! Keeping an eye on you this week!!
What are you going for? I want 1.5lb off this week, being very good and even synning my lemsips for my grotty cold.
Good luck tonight. x

Okay girl, here I am! Keeping an eye on you this week!!
What are you going for? I want 1.5lb off this week, being very good and even synning my lemsips for my grotty cold.
Good luck tonight. x

Hello! Lovely to see you on my page! hehe I am going to decide after WI tonight. Normally if I am 100% and don't cheat I can do 3lbs! so I will say 2.5 for the moment! See what WI says, i may change it to like 10 haha! xx

Right, I have just got back from WI and wait for it.............I............LOST!!!!!!!! Not only did I lose I lost.......... 3lbs!!!! I never thought that possible! But then I have just browsed over my food diary and the only bad thing was the buttons, so maybe I gave myself a harder time! I don't know! All I know is that I am overjoyed with the loss! The only thing that I can think of that would have helped is that I haven't eaten an apple since I was a kid as I didn't think I liked them. I have now found one brand of apple that I love the empire ones. So I may start eating double the amount! hehe

My diary for today was:

B= Apple & yoghurt (on the run again!)

L= Ham roll (HEXB) apple

T= rice, stir fry veg and seen as its WI night I am treating myself to a glass of full fat coke (7) and a bag of buttons (7.5) I am totally addicted to buttons! hehe

Right Jay, I'm guna be brave and say 3! Cos I really want my stone by the end of march which will mean that I have lost a stone in 10 weeks which I would be very happy with!

I am not going to have any more gains! Or stay the same, got my plan head on now, and everything that touches my mouth will be within plan!!!! hehe x

Thurs 18th March

B= apple, yoghurt

l= Ham roll (hexb) pickled onions, betroot, apple

d= noodles, brocolli, Chicken nuggets (9)
Snacks peperami 1(1)

My food wasn't great today, got a call from my mum to say that my dog has to be put to sleep so i raced home at 8 last night and just grabbed what was the lowest syn value in the freezer! I can't face food this morning so I will update my food diary later!

B= Nothing :(

L= Greggs sausage roll (15) apple

D= Ham egg and chips, tomatoes, beans (sw stylee)

So I have tried to be good today, using up all my syns on one thing won't kill me i suppose! Bck on track tomorrow as such!

Saturday 20th March!

Today is a new day :)

B= Porridge (hexb) half (hexa) milk. Apple

L= Rice with Stirfry veg

d= SW curry with rice, side salad poppadum (2) apple

Snacks animal biscuits (6) small cadburys egg (2.5)

Hopefully from tomorrow I can lessen my syns as I will actually be at home so can eat the right things!

Sunday 21st

Due to a sudden change in finances this week I am soooo poor! So I am literally just eating everything that we have in the house (which is not much! So there may be some weird combinations!)

B= Yoghurt, apple, cereal

l= Beans, mashed potato (2.5) Apple

d= Ham, Bacon, Sauteed garlic potatoes (Fry light, lazy garlic) pickled onions, beetroot,

Syns so far: Half a granola bar (1.5)
Hexb (Dorset cereals fruit and fibre)
Hexa (milk)

I am literally raiding the cupboards for food! haha One thing has come of it though, the oh has all bran and and I hate cereal but he made me try it and I have decided I like it! I don't like cereal with milk on so it is being washed down with a cup of tea :)

B= all bran 28g (hexb) apple

L= Batchelors pasta over veg

d= chicken filled with extral light philly (1.5) wrapped in bacon with stir fry veg and noodles

May have a bag of animals in work (6) with a cup of tea later not sure!

Had a cheeky go on the scales this morning and it says that I have lost a 1.5lb! Hopefully this is right! I really want to be slimmer of the week this week! If i can get that up to 2-3 I will only have 2-3 to lose next week for my stone sticker!! Excited hehe
Going to the gym after work too so hopefully that will help!
I am also super stressed as this is the last week of lectures in Uni, so all work has to be in by Friday! I also have a presentation on Wed which I am stressing over! All good though, as when I am stressed I lose my appetite! Not really good I know, but at least i won't be reaching for the chocolate digestives!

I am off to Alton towers on eith thurs or fri, so I am saving my syns so that I can eat a little bit naughty!

God this has turned into a bit of a rant! lol only came on to update my food diary! I am procrastinating you see! Been up since 7 trying to do work, haven't written a word yet! haha x

Back