Melissa's food diary! Count down to graduation (20 weeks!)

I am BACK!!!! After moving house, finishing uni and hopefully next week having a new job, I feel settled enough to get back on the SW train! I am even trying to do it alone this time aswell! If it does become too hard for me I will start going to classes but for the moment i seem to be ok! (only started Wed but they say the first few weeks are the hardest! haha)

So Thursday was EE

Breakfast = Strawbs, watermelon, apple maple syrup (1) and hexb breakfast bar

lunch = brocolli and rice (2 syns)

Dinner = Paella from the new SW magazine! Was lush! I omitted the prawns tho as I don't eat sea food! Also didn't realise that the recipe served 6! not four so had a lot of paella left over!

Syns 2x peperami (2) can of coke (5)

Friday

Breakfast= strawbs apples maple syrup (1)

lunch = pasta, chicken, ww creme fraiche (1) pesto (5)

D= rice (2) brocolli

Hello Stranger!! Welcome Back!

Where have you moved to then?! Not my neighbour anymore? I'll be moving in august too!

xxxx

Hello Lovely!

I have moved to Caerphilly! Not far away! hehe Where shall you be moving to? You staying around here!

Love your new photos you look gorgeous!

xxx

Probably up to pandy or tonyrefail! Don't want to stay in Tref!

Not long til your graduation now is it, 14th Julysih time? xxx

Ahh you are going the other way to me then! Where are you originally from then?

Yep not long at all, I was hoping to have lost 3 stone by now, but I am not seeing it as a failure! I am just trying to lose a stone by then! Its on the 13th! (fingers crossed!)

So today is Saturday, another 12 hour shift in work and to make it worse there is a racist march going on outside and there is police and violence everywhere!

Any hows I am dying from boredom but I have been munching on my watermelon so all is good!

B= Apples strawbs! yoghurt

l= brocolli, carrots, spring onions, red peppers, rice (2)

d= spag bol

syns = 2tbsp golden syrup (4) rice (2) shapers mint thing (4)

I'm from Cardiff originallly! It's too expensive to live there though!

Good Luck! Stay on track and it'll start coming off again :) xx

Aww! I know i was looking in Cardiff but i could not find one property in my price range that I liked! So I am now in a lush house!!!!! hehe xxx

Sunday

B= Apple

l= Chicken, carrots, potatoes, peas, green beans

d= Naughty!! Chicken tikka (6?) boiled rice, poppadum (4) hexb fibre bar

Just realised I haven't updated this for a few days! Naughty me! I can't remember as far back as monday to what I had! However I did my home W.I yday and I lost 2.5lbs! Yey!

Yesterday was

Breakfast = apple, pepperami (1)

Lunch = Wholemeal roll, Ham, Lettuce, e.l salad cream (1)

Dinner = Stuffed chicked breast from the new sw mag! Was ok but the chorizo and mince was very overpowering! with sauteed potatoes, spring greens and runner beans

Syns Fibre plus bar (5.5) meringue nest (2.5) squirty cream (1)

Friday 11th June

Breakfast = fruit with a muller light (i am really trying to like yoghurts!) hexb bar

lunch = 4 chicken nuggets (6) rice and brocolli

Dinner = Naughty!! Some dominoes pizza! tut tut

Sat 12 June

B= yoghurt, apple, watermelon, strawberries

l= Uncle ben's risotto (3) more fruit

d= I went to ASK! and it was lush hehe had this pasta with chicken with green pesto, so i suppose (6) for the oil and (6) for the pesto?

May have had a slice of chocolate cake? I don't remember!!!

Syns (15)

Right! I haven't updated this for a while! I started last monday (19th July) again for the 3rd time, and this will be the final time! Easy to say I know! hehe

But this summer has just made me realise how uncomfortable I am with my size. So my new goal is to lose at least 2-3 stone by Christmas, and then just plod on til I get to my goal of at least 4 stone, will see how it goes, as I was happy with my self when i was 2.5 stones lighter, but ultimatly, I want to be a size 10-12.

So I started this week and I found it fine! I know i enjoy this diet, i just can't believe i haven't stuck to it!

As the name of this diary suggests, I did start SW to be slim for my graduation, well that was last week, and i am the same size now as I was when I started in January, but I didn't care as I had a fabulous day!!

So tomorrow is my first weigh in! Wish me luck! I will update my food diary from tomorrow xxx

I will I promise! And I know! Believe it or not, although I have not updated for a while I still come on here and look!

And it was your photo of that dress (which I had seen already in the shop) that was one of the reasons that has spurred me on again! And I am 100% going to be slim by Christmas!

xx

Haven't updated this for sooo long!

I have currently still lost 5lbs lol August has been a very long month! lol

my plan is to lose 2lbs a week until christmas! Thats my goal for the moment anyway!

x

I haven't updated this for agessss! I am still doing slimming world, however I just seem to be maintaining! (At least I will know how to do it when I get to target!)

Now that I am working in an office I thought it would be sooo easy to slim, however everyone brings in cakes on a regular basis! (Like every day! lol) I do resist and eat my carrots, but there are only so many carrots that one person can eat.

So I am not setting my heart on a goal date, it will just be any time.

Now that winter is here, I am tucking into my soups! Even discovered that I like butternut squash, so this has now been made in to a spicy butter nut squash soup! My nanny even bought me a thermus flask for me to keep it warm, so I can have it at lunch :)

So I am plodding along, and I do come on here every day and catch up, even if I don't update my diary, all your great ideas and posts keep me inspired :)

So here is to the continuation of my journey

XXX

Awww I was reading your WW diaries! I was wondering whether to turn to the dark side or not!

Don't think I can be bothered with learning a new plan though! I know the SW plan like the back of my hand! hehe

How come you decided to come back then?

I may start my diaries again once Ive been paid!

At the moment, my diaries would only be

b= Porridge, carrots

l= vegetable soup, apple

d= anything that is left over in the cupboard!

Not exactly exciting hehe

xx

I have bitten the bullet and joined WW!:eek:

I joined 10 days ago and I had my wi on monday and lost 4lbs! That is the most I have ever lost in 1 week.

It more about convenience also, the class is in the hotel opposite my work and is at lunch, so no rushing after work to get to class!

I shall update with my wi's!

xx

Back