Melissa's food diary! Count down to graduation (20 weeks!)

Hey Honey, love reading you diary, you always seem so optimistic and full of life! i'm sure you'll be back on track after your dissertation!

Thankyou hun! Loving your avatar, you are soo pretty! hehe I think I have seen from your other posts, that you are doing sw cos ur getting married? Congratulations! xxx

Tues 13th April

b= you guessed it! Kelloggs fibre plus bar, apple, some ham (random!)

l= pasta with red pesto (1) creme fraich (1/2) bacon, onions, parsley,
apple

d= chilli con carne (I have had it in the slow cooker since midday and it smells delish, even if it is stinking the whole house out!) with rice

Then eton mess for dessert! meringue 2.5syns, squirty cream 1, strawberries

syns so far creme egg- 8 :-( hehe

total 12 fingers crossed!

I am stillllllllllllllll doing my dissertation! lol so the snacking will continue! I am just trying to keep it within my syns! haha

xxxx

Right so wi was slightly worse than expected 4lbs! But i was wearing jeans and it is * week so i am making excuses yes! haha

To make it worse aswell my C, changed my target as she said she didn't want me to get disappointed so from my original target of 3 stone by July, that has now changed to 1.5 :-( I am determined to do more than that though!!!!

So back on track! Thrown all my naughty stuff out and if i want a snack tomorrow it will be either apples or strawberries! I am going to limit my syns (try to) to about 5 a day and also eat loadsssss more veg with my meals! Meat and 3 veg for the next week! haha (not quite lol)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Right so here the proper hard work starts! 2lb a week for the next 14 weeks! then I will have lost 2 1/2 stone, I'd be happy with that!

So b= kelloggs fibre plus bar, fruit salad

l= Brocolli and bacon with noodles

d= undecided as yet, i have taken chicken breasts out of the freezer and am thinking of doing BritMumInCanada's spanish chicken! With lots of veg on the side!

Syns- 2x eaton mess 1 after lunch and 1 after dinner so 6syns.

I am also going to aerotone tonight, my exercise has really been slacking the last few weeks due to not doing anything apart from Uni work! I CANNNOOOTTT

(got too excited and posted too early lol) wait until it is over! Stressed.com is totally an understatement of how I feel at the moment!

The instructor to aerotone is mad, so she will def get me working up a sweat! haha

xx

Hey hun, keep up the positivity my dear! You will lose the weight and look super for your graduation.
Here's to a good week!

Thanks hun! I have been up for 4 hours now, and everthing that has touched my mouth has been on plan! haha Once I get today over and done with hopefully i will be fine! I am missing my chocolate biscuits whilst doing my uni work though! I will live tho! Bottle of water next to me instead! Boo!

xx

Right so I have been back on plan for the last 3 days! Already feeling better in myself! However Thursday I did have the worst migraine ever, went to bed at 4pm and didn't get up until 7am the next morning! Felt so ill :-(

So Thursday was all on plan, I managed to have a bit of risotto and it was lovely! I even forgot to put the tomatoes in! lol So imagine it will be lush with them!

So yday was

B= Breakfast bar, fruit salad

l= pasta with creme fraiche (1) and pesto (2.5)

d= spag bol, didn't eat much of the spag tho, so was more like bol! haha

syns = peperami (1) little cup cake (5) lunch (3.5)

total 9.5

Saturday 17th april!

In work as usual!

b= breakfast bar, fruit salad

l= rice, spring onions, brocolli, carrots, red pepper with soy sauce

d= not decided yet! Something yummy hopefully!!

Planned syns maple syrup (1) 2 x peperami (2)

Sunday 18th April was lush! Food wise and weather wise! hehe

B= Fruit salad

l= BBQ - 1x ww sausage (1/2) 1 x birds eye burger (5.5) I had to get these as they were the only ones left in tesco! 2 x chicken kebabs, sw coleslaw (2) bread roll (hexb) cheese (hexa)
Was lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d= fruit salad, was far too stuffed after bbq! haha

Monday

B= Kelloggs firbre plus bar (6), apple

l= wholemeal roll (hexb) ham, pickled onions, 1 quorn savoury egg (2.5) coleslaw (1)

d- chicken marinated in this saucey thing 1/2 syn per tbsp, baked potatoe and sw coleslaw (i love it!)

Thankyou hun! Loving your avatar, you are soo pretty! hehe I think I have seen from your other posts, that you are doing sw cos ur getting married? Congratulations! xxx

Sorry i've just seen this! oh thanks, it's a good photo!!! hahaha!

yeah getting married in July in mexico. well, meant to be! if this volcano keeps it up i'll be getting married god knows where!!

Right so at w.i yday was a measley pound, even though i was so good! Not a chocolate digestive in sight! haha but i am still going to be good so

Thurs 22nd

b= breakfast bar(6) Fruit salad

l= roll (hexb) with ham and sw coleslaw (1/2) pickled onions and beetroot,

d= pasta with chicken and bacon, ww creme fraiche (1/2) and pesto (1.5)

Peperami x2 (2)

total 10.5 (hopefully!)

All those measly pounds add up :) Mine sure have :) Keep at it! It'll be worth it in the end xx

thankyou sweetie, i am a lil bit proud of myself as I am writing my dissertation at the moment and all i want is rubbish!!!

so i would be happy if i could manage another pound this week! Dissemination is on monday and then monday night we are going to oh's mums in basingstoke so no doubt she will be cooking a feast for us :( I will just have a little bit! haha

xx

Sat 24 april

b= fruit salad, hexb breakfast bar

l= stir fried veg with micro rice (2.5) apple

d= tbc something quick and easy though,prob spag bol!

x

Right, so I have finally given my dissertation in! Feels so weird, I woke up this morning and didn't know what to do with myself, had my first good nights sleep in as long as I can remember too! Been having a few nightmares about my dissertation!
As a result, my house is now spotless, and I have hidden away all the clothes I cannot fit into in a suitcase, apart from my favourite dress and that is in my wardrobe ready for me to get into!

As you can imagine my food has been very very naughty, I feel gross and fat! So today is going to be a good day, I now have the time to plan and cook lots of lovely meals!

So today is

b- apple, strawberries, hexb breakfast bar

l= Spag bol made with carrots, celery, onions, red pepper, and mushrooms

d= snacky things! I am in work tonight so imagine it will be something like ham, pickled onions, beetroot, sweetcorn, coleslaw, something like that anyway!

xxx

ooo i also forgot to say that my mum has just bought a new puppy! We lost our dog a few months ago, after he was poorly for a while, mum has been so sad i took her as a surprise to go visit some puppies and she fell in love with one straight away! So here is a lil pic, his name is Ollie and I adore him! hehe

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 20
:missing:

Hehe, I am not missing Allie! I have just been extremely busy revising etc! I have been off plan for the last month and prob regained all the weight that I have lost! But I have promised myself that I will lose a stone before my graduation, and tbh i have been craving veg! I have just been eating stodge! Ych a fi!
xx

Back