Mels Diary (Uncovered)

I am now the official renter of storage space!! I am sooo grown up lol

My prestine house has turned into a complete mess. We have emptied my bedroom to make way for new carpet and paint, and even with the storage it s a MESS

I lost 7.2lbs this morning at weigh in. Which I am pleased about. Should be in the next stone bracket next week. I'm keeping up the motivation to get lots done, i REALLY want this done asap. I was hoping by knackering myself out during the day, it will help me sleep at night....but not so far.

I'm hoping my girls go to bed early tonight so I can get an early night too. But with the clocks going forward I doubt it lol

I'm looking forward to a night on the floor tonight.

Well done chick on the weightloss xx

Wow Mel, you are on a roll!!!
Fab weight loss. Don't wear yourself out before the wedding.
:love047:

awsome weightloss mel!!!! must be all that running round sortin the house out heheh x

Thanks for the support girls! I'm glad I spent so long cleaning the house, cos now we are sanding ect, and all of our bedroom furniture has been shared out in the rest of the house, it looks like a bomb has hit!!

My job this week will be the glossing!

Well done with your weight loss Mel!
Also good luck with the house decorating and sorting out!
Sexy xx

:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::clap::clap::clap::happy096::happy096:

We got the bedroom finished yesterday, carpet is down and furniture is back in. Hubby has had his orders to get all the stuff out of the girls room today, so I can start on that tonight.

Why am I so incapable of doing more than a few days on this diet! I've got so much to lose (ie not fitting into my dress) that if this is not incentive enough then I dont know what is.

I had another fitting, I still fit into it, it is just tighter than I would like :-(

I am still up to my ears in everything, I did hours of glossing yesterday, there is light at the end of the tunnel with the house as there is only a few days of work left to do.

I have been so consumed with the house that I have been ignoring literally everything else. Diet, wedding , hubby, kids. I even pretended I had some house visits to do so I could finish some glossing when I was supposed to be at work, and substituted an assignment for my degree course. Nothing else matters at the moment. I know this is ridiculous, but I just want to get it done now

My mum seems to think I have started to do the house as a distraction from the wedding. I feel she could be right. The amount of pressure to fit into this damn dress is overshadowing the excitment I should be feeling.

However, tomorrow is another day, and there is always goks super slicker knickers to help lol.

Lol yeh. Thank god for Gok. Don't stress out too much Hun. Everything will work out and you'll look stunning on your big day. Xoxo:-Dxoxo

Back