Mel's Diary

Ah well f'em of he's interested he's got to make it clear lol

On the upside shifted two ton of stone chippings tonight whoop... That has to burn some fat off my ass haha I need the scale to say 12'9 or less by Monday/ Tuesday to keep to my goal plan x

Was too late for chicken so I had bacon and eggs for tea instead x really enjoyed it x

Pee stick dance pee stick dance whoop whoop - got some seriously dark purple sticks going on today... Usually just a lilac sprinkling but today we are proper colour invested!! Wonder if it's because of the lugging stones around all day yesterday x high myself !!

Date update: received message last night he has cancelled a night with his friend tonight and asked to see me :)

Woohoo!!!! Pee stix dance is such a boost! Ooooooooo mister play it cool sounds like he's a bit smitten ;-) you go girl x

Men aren't from Mars, they're from some other galaxy called "I can't communicate..." - I can never understand them.

Probably why I'm happily single and living the "Old Maid With a Cat, You got a Problem With That?" cliche :D

Haha x defo struggle with the communication :) well I just got back... Lovely evening, and a lovely guy x he's asked to see me again this week yay xx

Diet wise hardly eaten today, had bacon and eggs for brunch a packet of pork crunch. And half a glass of wine... I turned down cocs, sweets and more wine x 12'9 by Tuesday... Come on Mel you can do it x x

OMFG thought I'd weigh myself today instead of Tuesday as about to start another 48hour

I wanted 12'9 by Tuesday... Because I figured if I could do 2lb a week by Xmas that would be 22lb x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381646494.307467.jpg

Hey well done on the woosh xxx. 48hour shift??? Bloody hell your hardcore! X

Well done on the loss hun (and the nice date). Hope your shift goes by quickly, is it even allowed to make people work that long???? xxx

Thanks guys... Yeah because if the kids behave and sleep we get to sleep but of they are up all night we are up all night... I think I got around 9 hours sleep total on my last shift x but it's non stop from 6am till midnight with jobs and paperwork x

Let's hope the lil'tinkers allow you to sleep x.

Me too me too lol x I'm just overjoyed with those numbers :) I can't believe it...

Just goes to show I cut out cream, cheese and SF jelly this week... Perhaps that's why it's such a big number.

Me too me too lol x I'm just overjoyed with those numbers :) I can't believe it...

Just goes to show I cut out cream, cheese and SF jelly this week... Perhaps that's why it's such a big number.

Or maybe you were due a woosh anyway x.

Back