Total Solution Mels Exante Diary

Well this week has been amazing in terms of weightloss. It isn't even my official weigh day and I have lost 5 lbs already (I weigh officially every Tuesday) so 1 more pound and I will have hit the 2 stone mark... I amshrinking soo quickly that I have had to raid next doors clothes sacks (she is sending a load to charity and is a couple of sizes smaller than me) so that I don't have to go out and buy a new wardrobe for a month. I am wondering whether the speed and volume of weightloss this week is because I ate a few nights last week as part of my Low Calorie week - although I couldn't do more than 4 nights and then decided to stop..

That is one of the interesting challenges for us larger ladies, how do we all suit and boot ourselves as we decrease in size so quickly. I have been a very large lady for about 20 years so to be honest I don't have lots of smaller clothes around to slim into.. Charity shops are quite cost effective and as I get smaller the choice gets larger.

However I have now got agreement from hubbie that he will buy me a pair of knee boots at the end of 12 weeks (hopefully my calves will have shrunk enough) and I am looking forward to stocking up my cupboard with loads of lovely clothes and underwear when I reach my goal...

Fingers crossed for the last pound ladies..

Mels xx

Hi Mels. You're doing really well! I bought new clothes off ebay to go on holiday. It works out much cheaper than buying at shops. Although not as cheap as charity shops there is more choice and I have bought all brand new stuff. It also costs me less to be on exante than it does buying regular foods so I save there.

Well Official weigh day today and yey I have hit the 2 stone mark... I have lost 6 lbs this week. I also managed 2 nights in a row on the cross trainer and hopefully going for a third this evening. Looking forward to the 22nd as myself and hubbie are having a night off for our wedding anniversary and going for a meal at the place we got married in. It will be 2 years and the day after we will have been together 5 years. The good news I can get into the clothes I wore on our first date... Yey.

This will be my 6th week this week which will mean at the end of the week I will officially be half way. Next target is getting a 14 in my weight. Also hopefully on track for losing between 3 and 4 stone the 12 weeks I will be doing this.

Melsxx

(Adjusted for new scales) Start weight - 17 stone 3 :cry:
Week 1 - 16 stone 5lbs - lost 12lbs :clap:
Week 2 - 16 stone - lost 5lbs (17lbs total):happy036:
Week 3 - 15 stone 11lbs - lost 3lbs (20lbs total) :)
Week 4 - 15 stone 9lbs - lost 2lbs (22lbs total)
Week 5 - 15 stone 3lbs - lost 6lbs (28lbs total) :thankyouthankyou:
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 12

Hiya mels just read your diary and you are doing fab...
This is a restart for me but I did the same as your first time around when it came to the AAMW... just didn't feel ready for it so only did it a few days then went back to packs only

The porridge is my fave and ive cracked how to make it (after many many attempts lol)

I use slightly less water 180ml and whisk it before I put it in micro... then after a minute I whisk it again.. and again at 2 mins then I let it cook for a min and leave it to stand for a couple of mins... and normally its just like the oat so simple mix consistency... I put cinnamon in mine cos I love it lol..
Bit of a palava but it will save ya drinking it... I did giggle when I read that sorry lol..

Good luck with the next week xx

Hiya mel.. hope all is good and I just noticed ya 6lb loss .. totally makes up for the 2lb loss the week before don't it...

its fab that ya partner is doing it with you.. so lovely to have that support...

only a couple of people know im doing exante and one of em said.. that's a lot of money for a diet aid... I laughed and said 26 quid a week to feed myself is much cheaper than the "real" food shop lol... I have the debit card statement to prove it lol... the way people try to judge so quicky really pi55es me off sometimes.. why cant they just say "oh good for you hun.. wish ya luck " .. not much room for negativity when ya doing TS is there lol...

I did smile though as I watched her size 24 arse wobbling as she walked off munching on a crunchie... (no im not into personal insult) but I know when im a size 12 she is gonna be much less doubtful and critical of VLCD eh xxx

Hiya mel.. hope all is good and I just noticed ya 6lb loss .. totally makes up for the 2lb loss the week before don't it...

its fab that ya partner is doing it with you.. so lovely to have that support...

only a couple of people know im doing exante and one of em said.. that's a lot of money for a diet aid... I laughed and said 26 quid a week to feed myself is much cheaper than the "real" food shop lol... I have the debit card statement to prove it lol... the way people try to judge so quicky really pi55es me off sometimes.. why cant they just say "oh good for you hun.. wish ya luck " .. not much room for negativity when ya doing TS is there lol...

I did smile though as I watched her size 24 arse wobbling as she walked off munching on a crunchie... (no im not into personal insult) but I know when im a size 12 she is gonna be much less doubtful and critical of VLCD eh xxx

You little devil you!!! Although I agree with you 100%

So its official I am now half way through my initial target of 12 weeks and apart from a team meeting meal and the low calorie week I have stuck religiously to this diet. No morsal of food or drink has passed my lips... It has been hard some times and day dreaming of food has become the norm but hey it is worth it. Today I weighed in at 14 stone 12 lbs that is a 5 pound loss this week... So chuffed. I was discussing this with hubbie last night and think it is likely I will go beyond 12 weeks as I want to get to a weight with 11 stone in it. But to be honest I have no idea what the best weight is for me. It has been over 20 years since I had 11 stone in my weight so I cannot visualise what I would look like at that weight at all.

5 years ago when I met my hubbie (5 years today actually) and we were married 2 years ago yesterday, I was about 14 stone 10 which is the lightest I had been for a good 10 years. So being big has been the majority of my adult life (about half of my life) seeings as I was 41 this year....

Still my determination is pretty fixed this time and we will be moving back to be near family in a few months which will help relieve stress a bit and hopefully give me the support mechanism I need to keep it off as well.

So all going well.. Hubbie is also doing really well. He has lost nearly a stone and a half and is getting lots of compliments at work apparently. All his colleagues and even the MD want to know what he is doing and are asking for daily updates. Think he is loving the attention... Lolz...

Keep up the good work everyone and I hope your journey is going well xxx

Mels xx

Week 4 - 15 stone 9lbs - lost 2lbs (22lbs total) :sigh:
Week 6 - 14 stone 12lbs - lost 5lbs (33lbs total) :clap:
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 12

So this has not been a good week in terms of weight loss only 1lb and I seem to be permanently stuck at 14 stone 11lbs. It has been really frustrated. It is getting a lot harder at the moment. The cravings for eating are getting more persistent, I have been really bloated and I keep looking in the mirror and thinking I am 17stone because I feel like I haven't lost anything.

Its mad I know but I amstruggling at the moment. I hope to goodness that I lose a bit more next week.

I have 5 weeks left and then I will have completed my 12 weeks. At the moment I want to eat really badly but I am worried that I will not lose anymore weight between now and the end of the 5 weeks which is mad. I am hoping that I can get 13 in the weight by then .... fingers crossed....

Mels xx

Week 4 - 15 stone 9lbs - lost 2lbs (22lbs total) :sigh:
Week 6 - 14 stone 12lbs - lost 5lbs (33lbs total) :clap:
Week 7 - 14 stone 11lbs - lost 1lb (34lbs total) :sigh:
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 12

Back