Pepsi Max
Chicken thigh
Steak burger
Vlf laughing cow cheese triangle

Water - 2ltr+

Mood - Anxious - got a headache :-(

Exercise - 30min walk

Last edited:
Long day today. I didn't eat until really late which meant i went without eating for about 7 hours :-(. I lo don't think I've drunk enough water as I feel thirsty.

Off to bed now.

CRUISE

Day 7 - PV

FOOD
Mackerel and galette with 1tbs oat bran Cinnamon muffin x 1
Muller Greek yoghurt
Pepsi Max
Chicken and veg soup
Roast Turkey
Vlf laughing cow cheese triangle
Salmon
2 x Chicken drumstick, Roast veg
Beef jerky
Sugar free red jelly

Water - 2ltr+

Mood - Listless

Exercise - 30min walk

Last edited:
listless why??? Could it be that you don't have much protein in your food diary today xxx

listless why??? Could it be that you don't have much protein in your food diary today xxx

Hi Sid, I don't think so as I've eaten more since I first posted. I always copy my daily template and update it as the day progresses. I think I'm just old and overworked :-(. I've got tomorrow off o hopefully I can relax a bi :sigh:

old and over worked .....sounds like me xxx Ive ,made silly mistakes this week Im working 11 hours a day this week and still nowhere near finished.............why do us women do it to ourselves?????

old and over worked .....sounds like me xxx Ive ,made silly mistakes this week Im working 11 hours a day this week and still nowhere near finished.............why do us women do it to ourselves?????

LOL, I've just noticed my typo I meant to say COLD and overworked.

Sorry to hear you've had to work so hard this week. Hopefully you can relax over the weekend :)

Wish June was a typo error lolxxx

lol at (c)old and overworked! :) You managed an amazing amount of veg in that PP day ;) hihi... hang in there!

CRUISE

Day 8 - PP

Weight - 194.0

Week 1 Cruise Loss - 3.6lbs
Loss to date - 11.4lbs

FOOD
Galette, WW bacon, steak burger and quorn sausage
Pepsi max
Chicken thigh
Tilapia
Muller Greek yoghurt
Chicken drumstick
Vlf laughing cow triangle

Water - 2ltr??

Mood - Relaxed

Exercise - 39min treadmill walk

Last edited:
I'm soo glad that I'm off today. The snow is falling like crazy. It looks beautiful but I'm elated that I'm not in it :D

I slept in late today so missed breakfast. Here is my brunch it was yum yum :)

Attachments

• image-2651670273.jpg
    image-2651670273.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 43
Mmmmmmm nice xxx

I'm so bored this evening. OH went to work early and I'm home alone bored out of my mind :-(

I'm now on a baking frenzy. I made some toffee muffins but they are going in the bin. Thy came out too wet and stodgy. I'm now waiting for my yoghurt cake to bake. It's been in 35 mins but its still too moist. Grrr. I'll beat this Dukan baking malarky if its the last thing I do.

I am renowned for my baking so trying to bake Dukan style is definitely a challenge. I WILL WIN

I'm so bored this evening. OH went to work early and I'm home alone bored out of my mind :-(

I'm now on a baking frenzy. I made some toffee muffins but they are going in the bin. Thy came out too wet and stodgy. I'm now waiting for my yoghurt cake to bake. It's been in 35 mins but its still too moist. Grrr. I'll beat this Dukan baking malarky if its the last thing I do.

I am renowned for my baking so trying to bake Dukan style is definitely a challenge. I WILL WIN

Just keep trying with the baking, sometimes it's just a case of lowering the oven temp and cooking for a bit longer with the muffins, although I use the microwave recipe now. I too am a really good proper baker but dukan baking is never quite the same, so I found lowering my expectations as well as the oven helped Lol.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that next time :). I've gone back to my original muffin recipe and they turned out fine. The yoghurt cake however ended up in the bin after 1 1/2 hour in the oven :D

CRUISE

Day 9 - PV

FOOD
WW bacon, Quorn sausage, steak burger, mushrooms and tomato
Almond muffin x 1
Greek yogurt ff
King prawns and roasted veg
Pepsi max
SF jelly

Water -

Mood - Foggy

Exercise -