***melting away the pounds monday - hour by hour ***

Hi girlies, I'm off today as it's a bank holiday here. Sun is shining again which always keeps me in good form. I'm still trying to study, but it's not happening, I just can't get myself together to revise at all. First exam is Wednesday so I know tomorrow night I'll be up all night panicking, going over stuff!!! What is wrong with me?

Anyway, in terms of CD, I'm loving it, I'm really sticking to it and have not even been tempted lately, it's great. I really wanna get a fantastic dress for a friends wedding on the 4th July so that's keeping me on the straight and narrow :)
Hope all you lovely ladies are having a great day so far and getting that water into you

OMG what is CD doing to me i am feeling really empowered about taking control and not giving in the my food fairies that i have gone and booked my CBT motorbike test for 10th of june god i am scared now maybe this is CD madness lol

Kerry, good luck with your CBT! My hubbys a bike instructor, he's out doing a CBT just now then a lesson 6-9. I tried my CBT 2 years ago but would have taken me 2 days not the ususal one and I decided not to finish it 'cause I much prefer just being a pillion! Tried on my bike leathers the other night and they fit, last time that I wore them was on our honeymoon 3 years ago.

Hope everybodys enjoying the sun, hope this weather keeps up!

Last edited:
Kerry, good luck with your CBT! My hubbys a bike instructor, he's out doing a CBT just now then a lesson 6-9. I tried my CBT 2 years ago but would have taken me 2 days not the ususal one and I decided not to finish it 'cause I much prefer just being a pillion! Tried on my bike leathers the other night and they fit, last time that I wore them was on our honeymoon 3 years ago.

Hope everybodys enjoying the sun, hope this weather keeps up!

i don't ride pillion as i like to be in control :p

well done for getting into your leathers i can't imagine getting into any other sized clothes just yet i hope it comes sooner rather than later

hope your enjoying the fab weather i have been :D

Back