Membership

squindles

I will conquer!!!
Hi. I'm seriousley considering Dukan and was wondering if anyone's got the official membership to the diet site for coaching and if they think it's worth it? All opinions gratefully received! :D
Jackie xx

I would read the book and then decide..
I never even considered the coaching, the book gives you enough and this forum is great when you are confused or losing motivation, whenever.. :)
But if you feel you will be more committed to the diet when you pay the money, then go for it. It doesn't work for me, I am paying for a gym I've been once when I registered! :eek:

I'm being coached it does motivate me to keep going along with coming on here. I'd say it depends how much you have to lose,obviously the more the longer it takes so cost more. but mine is 23.00 a month ( i stabilise in Feb) which is bout same as others like WW and SW. So long as you know its not a one to one personal dietician then its fine and of course you can email the team and get on live chat which can be helpful. I used discount code Dukan25 for 25% off but did see somewhere that someone said code HODDER gave 30% off. I don't like wasting money but also am quick to give up on things so spending the money helped me to focus.

The people on the sites own forum are a lovely helpful group also and were very upset about the Watchdog thing.....it was before my time so not sure what it was about - i'll check link in a min!

* if you don't reach your true weight by allotted time scale, as far as know they don't charge extra*

Thanks for the replies. I'm still undecided though!! Typical of me that ;) I'll just stick to the book and on here with you lovely people and see how it goes! Many thanks for your replies :)
Jackie xx

Back