Memorial tomorrow

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mudbabe, 24 November 2010 Social URL.

1. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Finally, 6 weeks after he died, its my grandad's memorial concert tomorrow. It will be nice to be with all my family and to talk with them about him. I hope it will give a bit of closure, but I also think it is likely to hit me that he has really gone - I keep sort of forgetting, like last week when I qualified and telling people I thought Oh I can't wait to tell grandad, but of course I cant. Goodness I miss him.

My day will begin about 3am!!!:eek: as I need to be on the first ferry at 4:45, and hope its running on time as my coach is at 5:30. Good job I can sleep on coaches!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    aww I am sorry about your grandad. I hope you dont mind me saying 'good luck' for the journey and I hope the rest of the day goes smoothly for you.

4. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you xx

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thinking of you and hope all goes as well as it can tomorrow. I hope the day will be a source of comfort for you and a time to say your goodbyes.

Thoughts and prayers with you
    xx

6. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Hi Mudbabe I hope all goes well for you and although the day will be very sad it will give you the chance to talk to all of your family about your Grandad and to celebrate his life rather than his death. I think that this will give you the closure that you require although Im certain that you will still miss him dearly. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.