Men eh!!! and why are we such idiots?

Thanks for all the hugs guys. I do agree that dating sites are addictive, as I still chat to guys, and I never want to meet them. I'm breaking the habit though and trying to enforce that on someone else too without a proper discussion beforehand. Trust is the big issue, and thats something I have to deal with. If I cant learn to trust someone then I should be on my own.

Incognito, what you say is quite right, and I am very ashamed of myself for pretending to be someone else.

Like I said before we have all done something like that at one point.. be strong your better than this.. u deserve to be treated with respect.

If you continue down this road you will drive yourself insane.

Take Care xx

I really feel for you...it's never nice learning these kind of things about people we care about.

In my experience we only look/dig/spy when we know deep down something is not as it seems! You had reasons for searching and obviously valid ones, as this has proved.

Why you would want to stay with him now is beyond me, sorry for being blunt but you know he's lied to you and you feel insecure enough in the relationship to not trust him....by staying with him you'd be doing so out of your own low selfesteem/insecurity issues because NOBODY should put up with feeling that way, no matter how new a relationship it will not survive without honesty and this has fallen at the first hurdle.

Seriously feel for you, i have been there myself many many times over, and screwed over in the worst possible ways so please understand i know it may be hard to break away but if you don't now things will just get worse.

As for genuine ones on the internet, they are few and far betwwen but use your own instinct to weed out the losers as there are some good guys around hun.xx

Please be careful doing this, just out of interest I googled Minnie64 and it came up with other peoples profiles!!!! Don't rely on it as proof it is who you think it is!!!!

With you on that one Minnie, my user name comes up with too many hits but I googled my pals nickname, the one he uses on other sites (NON dating ones lol) and forums. Got numerous matches on dating sites and other sites which most definitely ARENT him.

Googling a name and using it as 'evidence' could be a bad idea...

Back