Men on the CD

tattyboo

I've just started the sole source diet today and wondered if there were any other men out there who are doing it who may find it helpful to share stories and encouragement.

God it's all about the will power!!

Ah thanks Dizzy :D

I've not been weighed in with my CD for nearly four weeks now, due to the swine flu etc., so I'm a bit nervous as to how her scales will compare to my weighing on the Wii Fit...

Welcome to CD Tatty :D

Jim even if you arnt on SS now I think Tatty could take some inspriation from you. You have done amazingly well :worthy:

cheers fellas

wasn't sure it was for me but i just keep thinking of all the clothes in All Saints that i'll be able to buy that wouldn't fit me before - not sure i'll be able to stick to it for any length of time though lol

did any of you notice feeling light headed? i know it's only my first day but i'm feeling a bit jittery if that makes sense

well done by the way lads, takes a lot of will power to make it on this diet - CD pints all round :)

Hey!
Yeh im another guy on SS! It's brill isnt it! I did it for months a while ago and lost almost 3 stones, just want to loose the last bit so im back on it again, and thankfully in ketosis now! I love it though its the best diet in the world! Can't wait for weigh in this thursday!!!

Speak soon!

Well I've been a student for years; I can't cook so eat rubbish, I enjoy the diet because of the results, don't feel hungry, don't get me wrong it's hard sometimes, but I was so unhappy being "bigger" now I'm getting slimmer it makes me more happy!! Plus the foods nice isn't it! I love the soups, shakes ect! WOO! Feel the spirit!

Dan - u sound so happy and bouncy and wired!!! What soup did your CDC put you on - I want some!!!

Happy soup! Drink more get thin! WOO!

Ah thanks Dizzy :D

I've not been weighed in with my CD for nearly four weeks now, due to the swine flu etc., so I'm a bit nervous as to how her scales will compare to my weighing on the Wii Fit...

im sure it will be close, i usually fine only 2 lb differnce between any scales i use.
Good luck for the weigh in anyway, let us know!!
x

cheers fellas

wasn't sure it was for me but i just keep thinking of all the clothes in All Saints that i'll be able to buy that wouldn't fit me before - not sure i'll be able to stick to it for any length of time though lol

did any of you notice feeling light headed? i know it's only my first day but i'm feeling a bit jittery if that makes sense

well done by the way lads, takes a lot of will power to make it on this diet - CD pints all round :)

Im not a bloke, but im going to answer this anyway!

I felt light headed for the first 3 days, and was ready to crack on the 3rd day, by far the worst day.

But i woke up on the 4th with no shakey feeling and no light head!

Make sure you drink your 2.5litres of water, not only will it help with any headaches you might get it it helps for a great weightloss!!

and for a bit of an extra push for you, this is my 5th day and i had a sneaky weigh in today and iv lost 10lb! AND guys lose weight quicker than us girlies aparently so good luck!

x

thanks dizzy that has made me feel better - i think it will be easier to stick to it knowing that it won't always be like this, it's just that when you feel a little unwell you naturally do something to make yourself feel better but i will resist!!

thanks for posting

thanks dizzy that has made me feel better - i think it will be easier to stick to it knowing that it won't always be like this, it's just that when you feel a little unwell you naturally do something to make yourself feel better but i will resist!!

thanks for posting

No problem.
It will pass i PROMISE.

I only like the Leak and Potato one, its lovely!!! Yeh I cut down to 3 a day when I was a student :p How are you anyway!! X

Back