Men! Part II

Cerulean

Silver Member
Can someone send all the men on a course, please?

I was on the phone to my sort-of-ex (long story ) last night and he mentioned how fantastic I was looking last time he saw me. And then he said 'You've always had a stocky build'

Stocky? Me? AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I good-humouredly ribbed him about what he'd said and reminded him that one simply just does not call a woman 'stocky' EVER.

Now of course these days I can laugh about it because despite having feet and ankles of a farmhand (this is very practical, my chiropodist says that I have the best sort of feet - not the most glamorous, but the best for you know, walking around and useful things!) but up top, I have the deportment and frame (if not the boobs, quite) of Darcy bloody Bussell.

Stocky. Pshaw! Men!

:D What course would you like us to attend?? one in subtlety and how to bend the truth?? :D i never moan at my wife ( Except when i`m not getting any) even if she has gained a few pounds since we got married, but then again that was 17 years ago. i have learnt the fine art of telling her what she wants to hear, just to keep the peace and get my legover :D :eek:

Stocky???! Remember this is a sex that can't tell the difference between lipstick and mascara. I have seen the photos, you are so not stocky that it's amazing that he managed to hit on the least likely word. I would say you are dainty but curvaceous personally.

Stocky???! Remember this is a sex that can't tell the difference between lipstick and mascara.

:D OOOh hark at you, as if i need to know that:D I wont even start a sex war on here, but at least i can reverse a car :D

Ah but can you do it while holding a conversation and handing out sweets at the same time? can ya uh?

:D OOOh hark at you, as if i need to know that:D I wont even start a sex war on here, but at least i can reverse a car :D

See your mood is devilish Allan.....

Cheeky monkey!! Felt like rising to your bait but am so much better than that!!! LOL!!

Ah but can you do it while holding a conversation and handing out sweets at the same time? can ya uh?

:rotflmao: Good point!!

TBH, I feel a bit sorry for men. If they bend the truth to please us we moan, if they don't we moan. My OH keeps it simple by just telling me he loves me. Does it for me; I try not to be needy and set myself up for compliments etc.. but sometimes I mess up and don't get the reaction I want. It is not easy is it? I know I am not the cute 9 stone 19yr old he married, but then again he has changed a fair bit physically too. Do I love him any less? No, I love him more, I hope (and believe) 30 years on, that he feels the same.

Ooh, is that a bit too gooey for on here?

:D I have said it before, we are simple beings that like beer, football and sex, we dont play mind games like you women :D

Stocky???! Remember this is a sex that can't tell the difference between lipstick and mascara.

Ehem :p Some of us do I thank you :D

Anyway...stocky....well there's a good enough reasion to take the 'sorta' outta 'sorta ex'. Tell him if he'd given you enough of the good stuff maybe you would have burned off the excess lbs *snaps fingers and walks out the room* :D

He's 'sorta' in that we were never together - we're best friends really now. A bit like a married couple without the mmm hmmm!

ehhh hemmm sounds like the noise Anne makes in Little Britain! So not sexy!

:DYou lot sound like the tellytubbies, :D

Back