Menopause ???

Glad to hear that the sage is helping. Not sure my ladycare is doing much but shall give it longer- I guess not all things work for all people.

Have real problems at night -broken sleep and its leaving me a moody cow during the day, no fun for anyone. I almost caved today and went to ask gp for hrt but decided against again for now.

Really glad to have found this thread. I am 47 and am certain the menopause is approaching. Trouble sleeping and I seem to cry about everything. I have heard sage tablets are really good so I may try them. Like I said, so glad to read others dillemas - felt very alone!

I'm in the middle of an "early" menopause myself, and am finding the Ladycare brilliant.

It's hard to say what precisely it does, because my hot flushes have always been sporadic, but the main problem I've found is lack of concentration, and feeling irritable. Since the Ladycare, my frame of mind is so much better, and I've only had one hot flush. So I'm a big fan!
There have been some negative reviews - some people seem to have a lot of bad side-effects, but for me the improvement was almost instantaneous, and has been great.
I try to keep it on as close to 24/7 as possible.

The only thing I've thought is - how will I know when the menopause is over? If this keeps all of the symptoms at bay, how do I know when I don't need it any more???
But really, if that's my only issue, it's really not an issue, is it?

I think you have to not have a period for a year - but I am not really sure when you can officially say it's over

Back