Men's Lipotrim Thread.

I have 4 kids too & must admit its harder at home than at work & I have to serve refreshments & go for lunches etc at work but being home & cooking & tidying up after babies left overs is a killer. Does get easier tho & you do get a sense of achievement thats for sure & probably a feeling of power too cos ya kicking that fat greedy me's ass :)
My hubby doing it & its flying off him as with the other men on here so you will see results in no time
Keep up the good work

Good luck with it
Niki
x

Into Day 7. Keep reading this to myself.

1] Go to bed early if you can

2] Avoid situations that might tempt you to eat.

3] Feel it is OK to walk away from situations if you have to.

4] Come on this board whenever you need to.

5] Inform people close to you that for 2 weeks at least your priority has to be sticking to Lipotrim.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Don't forget the rewards for sticking to this are massive, both emotionally and physically.

keep going bloke. you WILL find this feeling go and then it gets easy.

you may then start to want to smell foods which is very nice but they may think your strange

LT guy on the train

Hi all:wave_cry:, I finally started LT today, just did my first choco shake ewww:eek:, really was'nt that bad, i drank loads between mouthfulls of the sawdust and made it. Now only 13 more to go this week, i'll hack that hopefully and let y'all know how its going

Can't remember what the choc tastes like as since I've started all I've been on is Vanilla (sometimes with coffee) as I find it the one with the least after taste

If you are a coffee drinker try putting a tea spoon of coffee in your shakes, it helps change the taste sometimes if you get bored but it really depends on how picky a palate you have when you start.

Good luck with the diet and don't forget to keep your water intake up as well as this will help prevent most of the headaches and cravings
. Just remember, the more you drink, the more ketones you excrete the more your body has to make from stored fat but don't drink more than 6L of water in a day, don't drink it all in one go and just take your time. If your body needs that water it will be absorbed and used, if it doesn't it will just run straight through you.

If you drink too much water in a short space of time you will 'wash out' whereby the water causes an electrolyte (blood sugar/salt levels put simply) imbalance which will leave you feeling sluggish and lethargic because on a cellular level the 'fuel mix' for your body is messed up.

However, the good news is that to do that you need to chug something like 2L of water in less than 30 minutes....though possible you will probably stop half way through from the discomfort doing something like that will cause so you've not got a lot to worry about.:D

And if you normally drink a lot of fizzy drinks, just get sparkling water. It creates the same sensation as drinking a fizzy drink but obviously isn't loaded with sugar and if you at least _feel_ like you are drinking a normal fizzy drink then you are 75% of the way to fooling your body into thinking that everything is going as normal especially once you are through the ketosis conversion stage.

Hi all:wave_cry:, I finally started LT today, just did my first choco shake ewww:eek:, really was'nt that bad, i drank loads between mouthfulls of the sawdust and made it. Now only 13 more to go this week, i'll hack that hopefully and let y'all know how its going
Hey dude welcome, if you havent done so already, get a cheapo blender , add 5/6 ice cubes and blend to within an inch of their lives:D Pure McDonalds shakes everytime!
But most of all believe YOU can do this!!!
If you need help shout out on here

Good luck
Jack

Thanks Jack and guys,

I've just done my first Wi (day 8 today) and i've lost 8lb's. Could be better but a good start anyway. Gotta keep at it, so bloody hard tho!

Well done Deflating...8lbs is a good start!!! good luck for next week!!! caz xx

Great start deflating! Keep it up and the losses will soon add up ;)

hi mr creosote i was 18.11 when started this quest and i have to say the first 2 weeks had me up s and downs but got throught it and being a chef makes it even harder ive not felt hungry just graved stuff but the fact that the amounts ive lost and the amount of people saying how different i look has kept me motovated all the way i have not cheated one bit and drink 4 -5 liters of water a day regularly not in big golpes and have strated exercise after week two to help maintaind losses just remmber it does get better and your be amazed hoe you feel in a few weeks best and hardest thing ive ever done in my life good luck mate this site is full of freindly helpful people would be lost with out it

Hi Mr Creosote, your health can only improve, as mine has. Was on High Blood pressure pills, High Cholesterol pills and Asthma meds. Went for a check up a few weeks back and EVERYTHING is now normal and haven't needed my asthma inhalers either!!!!

Hey Mr. Creosote, my signature shows my losses, I was really heavy when I started (19 stone) and I'm now just above 16 stone, hopefully next week I'll be in the high 15's, and all this is in the space of just over a month, so you can expect results fast!

Back